- We had the great privilege of having an extended stay in this home. It was well decorated, sufficiently stocked and the owner/property managers were extremely helpful and accommodating. If you can schedule your trip for august, you'll be blessed with an unbelievable amount of mangoes from the trees in the yard. We did wish there were more fans available, a few more dishes and the lawn was a little less child friendly than we anticipated. However, it did not detract from the amazing location or experience.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
*Located just one block away from world-famous Poipu and Brenneckes beaches
*Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac on a quiet street in sunny Poipu
*You can walk to the beach in 1-2 short minutes
*A peaceful and relaxing environment
*Spacious living room
*Games room (including foosball and a ping pong table)
*Two HDTVs with 100 HD channels, and free unlimited long-distance calling to the US and Canada
*One of the bedrooms functions as a second master suite, and can be blocked off as a private studio with its own private entrance (also connects internally to rest of house)
*Outside you will enjoy the large lovely lawn with lots of space to play and relax, gas BBQ, outdoor shower, and plenty of dining and lounging areas.
Can you imagine yourself spending your vacation in a beautiful home on the Island of Kauai? Vacation home rentals are the best way to enjoy a truly relaxing, rewarding and budget-friendly family vacation whether you are looking for a getaway or a family reunion. This is a wonderful way to create lasting memories. more »
Vacation homes supply you with the room for relaxation after a long day of Kauai-style adventure while offering unique amenities and services for an enjoyable, stress-free holiday. A vacation home provides plenty of room for a family or a group of friends to not only have their own space, but areas for getting together to eat meals, play games or just spend time with one another. And, for some, vacation homes are a vacation unto themselves.
Some vacation home rentals have private pools, spas, lanais, beach access, large rooms, yards for dining, visiting or playing games, game rooms with foosball and ping pong, full kitchens and indoor and outdoor dining areas, entertainment and electronic amenities, and WiFi internet access. There is always something comforting about being in your own home. By renting a private home, the "home away from home" feeling will definitely be a benefit where you can relax and enjoy.
There is no doubt, you will have more privacy when you stay in a private home versus a condo or hotel room. You will experience the peace and quiet of not having neighbors right above you or next to you on the other side of the wall.
By renting a private home, youre able to save money in many ways. For example, while you are on vacation and staying on Kauai, there is the opportunity to prepare and eat meals in your own house. The vacation home can be a great alternative to a cruise while still creating those life-long memories for everyone. .
Features and Amenities
- Beach: 1 min walk to Poipu and Brenneckes beaches
- Shopping: 5 min walk to Shopping
- Food/Wine: 5 min walk to Food/Wine
- 4 Bedroom House
- 3 full bathrooms
- Garden View
- Game Room
- Outdoor Furniture
- Ceiling Fans
- Porch Furniture
- Beach Towels
- 2 king beds
- 1 double-full bed
- 2 twin beds
- 1 sofabed bed
- 1 futon bed
- Additional Outdoor Shower
- Bath Tub
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Coffee Maker
- Stove Top Burner
- Ice Maker
- High Speed Internet Access
- Hi Def Television
- Satellite/Cable Television
- Long Distance Included
- Local Calls Included
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Child Friendly
- Maximum Occupancy: 10 people
- Maximum Cars Allowed on Property: 2 cars
- 2000 sq ft
- We checked in to this beautiful Kauai house on July 31, 2013. We had expected a nice place, but we were amazed to discover how fabulous it really was!
- It was so spacious, which was perfect for our big wedding party. The kids loved the foozball and ping pong table in the basement. Every day we discovered more delights growing in the yard including mangos, papayas, bananas, coconuts & guavas. We enjoyed a big bowl of fresh mangos every morning of our stay!
- The house is in a perfect location...only a 3 minute walk down the road to beautiful Poi-Pu Beach!We spent a lot of time enjoying the kid-friendly cove, playing on the play ground, watching the turtles swim in and even utilized the group picnic area for a big after-wedding BBQ!
- I would definitely recommend this house to anyone wanting a perfect stay in Kauai!
- We rented the whole house and had a great week on Kauai. The hose is located on a deadend street so no traffic. It is a block from the park, beach and restaurant. The space was large and comfortable for 8 of us (all adults). The bathrooms were nice and the beds were great! the only bad thing was the roosters crowing all night long. The roosters are every where so it doesn't matter where you stay. The kitchen was large with plenty of space to prepare food and eat. We grilled and prepare some fabulous meals while we were there. All 8 of us said we would recommend it to friends and family. If you can't climb stairs, I wouldn't recommend it because to enter the house you climb about 16 stairs.
Location of rental in Poipu
PRIVATE CALENDAR — Please submit this form to check availability for your dates:
We provide marketing services for Hawaii vacation rentals and act solely as an intermediary between Property Managers and Travelers. We are not a real estate broker, lender or seller. We do not, under any circumstances, for compensation or valuable consideration, sell or offer to sell, buy or offer to buy, or negotiate the purchase or sale or exchange of real estate, or list, or solicit for prospective purchasers, or lease or offer to lease, or rent of offer to rent, or manage or offer to manage, any real estate or options on any of the rentals posted on this site. For information on Vacation Rental Travel Insurance click here.