- The house we rented was fantastic for two couples. Each of us had our own bedroom and bathroom. The floorplan was very open and clean. We BBQ almost everynight in the backyard. The beach is about a 3 minute walk from the house.
- We went on a 5 hour Captain Na Pali wrafting trip which was a blast. The highlight of the trip was attending the Luau at the Grand Hyatt Hotel. The food was fantastic.
- The Great Vacation Retreats staff were very helpful in making sure our trip was a success. We could not of stayed at a better house. The trip was one of a lifetime.
*Private, comfortable Kauai vacation home
*Colorful hibiscus and the gentle splash of a fountain
*Large, tiled lanai with BBQ and comfortable patio furniture
*Full-sized gourmet kitchen covers your cooking needs from blending to baking to rinsing produce from the local farmers market
*The property is fully enclosed, with two garden gates handcrafted from exotic ipe wood to assure secured privacy
*2 bedrooms each with kingsize bed and air conditioning
*Double futon in LR
*Ceiling fans in every room
*Stereo; free wi-fi internet; flat screen TVs & DVD playerdishwasher, microwave, full sizewasher & dryer
Can you imagine yourself spending your vacation in a beautiful home on the Island of Kauai? Vacation home rentals are the best way to enjoy a truly relaxing, rewarding and budget-friendly family vacation whether you are looking for a getaway or a family reunion. This is a wonderful way to create lasting memories.
Vacation homes supply you with the room for relaxation after a long day of Kauai-style adventure while offering unique amenities and services for an enjoyable, stress-free holiday. more »
A vacation home provides plenty of room for a family or a group of friends to not only have their own space, but areas for getting together to eat meals, play games or just spend time with one another. And, for some, vacation homes are a vacation unto themselves.
Some vacation home rentals have private pools, spas, lanais, beach access, large rooms, yards for dining, visiting or playing games, game rooms with foosball and ping pong, full kitchens and indoor and outdoor dining areas, entertainment and electronic amenities, and WiFi internet access. There is always something comforting about being in your own home. By renting a private home, the "home away from home" feeling will definitely be a benefit where you can relax and enjoy.
There is no doubt, you will have more privacy when you stay in a private home versus a condo or hotel room. You will experience the peace and quiet of not having neighbors right above you or next to you on the other side of the wall.
By renting a private home, youre able to save money in many ways. For example, while you are on vacation and staying on Kauai, there is the opportunity to prepare and eat meals in your own house. The vacation home can be a great alternative to a cruise while still creating those life-long memories for everyone.
Transient accommodations tax id number:w68086013-01 .
Features and Amenities
- Beach: 5 min walk to Beach
- 2 Bedroom House
- 2 full bathrooms
- Garden View
- A/C in 2 rooms
- Number of Floors: 1
- Ceiling Fans
- Outdoor Furniture
- Beach Towels
- Porch Furniture
- 2 king beds
- 1 sofabed bed
- BBQ Pit
- Bath Tub
- Additional Outdoor Shower
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garbage Disposal
- Coffee Maker
- Stove Top Burner
- Wireless Internet
- High Speed Internet Access
- DVD Player
- Satellite/Cable Television
- Hi Def Television
- Local Calls Included
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Child Friendly
- Maximum Occupancy: 6 people
- Maximum Cars Allowed on Property: 2 cars
- 1140 sq ft
- Large lanai with bbq & outdoor shower
- 12' pocket doors to large lanai
- lush tropical garden lanai
- short walk to beach
- Dual master bedrooms
- spacious open floorplan
- beautifully decorated
- close to beach
- shopping and restaurants
- located in the heart of Poipu
- We absolutely loved this home! The home was very private and with all the windows there was so much light which we loved! It was an easy 5 minute walk to the beach so the location was excellent. We would return to this home in a heartbeat without hesitation.
- My husband and I had a wonderful stay at Kipuka Hale. The house was everything and more for our Kauai holiday. A welcoming comfortable home close to the beach, shops and restaurants. We loved not having to share a common wall with other units like you get in a condo. The gardens were gorgeous, green and lush. I loved the folded turtle towels - a wonderful touch! I'd love to know the fragrance of the shower gel and body lotion they were devine. The power supply in the house seemed a little erratic sometimes but we managed. We would definitely stay here again and would love to bring the family from australia and share this wonderful house and island. As an australian Travel agent I don't often stay in holiday houses but Kipuka Hale is a wonderful holiday I would highly recommend.
Location of rental in Poipu
PRIVATE CALENDAR — Please submit this form to check availability for your dates:
We provide marketing services for Hawaii vacation rentals and act solely as an intermediary between Property Managers and Travelers. We are not a real estate broker, lender or seller. We do not, under any circumstances, for compensation or valuable consideration, sell or offer to sell, buy or offer to buy, or negotiate the purchase or sale or exchange of real estate, or list, or solicit for prospective purchasers, or lease or offer to lease, or rent of offer to rent, or manage or offer to manage, any real estate or options on any of the rentals posted on this site. For information on Vacation Rental Travel Insurance click here.