- We were a group of five couples that rented this house, guesthouse, and next door bungalow for two weeks in October '13. It was a "Hawaii Five 0" birthday celebration for four of us girls. This house is amazing, everything was perfect and beautiful, the place was just renovated and is so cool! I can't say enough about it. This house is very well stocked with supplies, towels bedding kitchen stuff and just like your own private place, we felt like we lived there. I think everyones favorite thing was the glass wall that opens to the pool, it makes the house have a truly open tropical paradise feel. We all spent hours daily playing volleyball in the pool. It was a short walk to the beaches, and the Grand Hyatt resort, that has a starbucks and resturants, walking paths ect. A short drive to shopping centers also. Loved Kauai loved this house, can't wait to come back!
Lei Ohana Estate
*Private, fully furnished house has a fenced in yard with beautiful landscaping
*Eating area and BBQ by the pool
*Main residence has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a den for an additional sleeping area
*Comfortable living room and separate dining area
*Ohana (Guest House) has ocean views, a built-in murphy bed, full kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
*Ohana (guest home) separate from the home for plenty of privacy
*Located in a residential neighborhood, at the end of a private cul-de-sac in sunny Poipu
You will love being centrally located so close to beaches, restaurants and shopping. Located in Poipu, just a 10-minute walk to Poipu Beach, yet you are located up on the Crater at the end of a very quiet road. more »
You will feel like you are away from it all. Lei Ohana is fully equipped with everything you need to relax and enjoy your special time on the Garden Isle.
Rent the Main house by itself, or rent both the Main House and Guest together. There is also the Makanui Bungalow next door you can rent as well.
Can you imagine yourself spending your vacation in a beautiful home on the Island of Kauai? Vacation home rentals are the best way to enjoy a truly relaxing, rewarding and budget-friendly family vacation whether you are looking for a getaway or a family reunion. This is a wonderful way to create lasting memories.
Vacation homes supply you with the room for relaxation after a long day of Kauai-style adventure while offering unique amenities and services for an enjoyable, stress-free holiday. A vacation home provides plenty of room for a family or a group of friends to not only have their own space, but areas for getting together to eat meals, play games or just spend time with one another. And, for some, vacation homes are a vacation unto themselves.
Some vacation home rentals have private pools, spas, lanais, beach access, large rooms, yards for dining, visiting or playing games, game rooms with foosball and ping pong, full kitchens and indoor and outdoor dining areas, entertainment and electronic amenities, and WiFi internet access. There is always something comforting about being in your own home. By renting a private home, the "home away from home" feeling will definitely be a benefit where you can relax and enjoy.
There is no doubt, you will have more privacy when you stay in a private home versus a condo or hotel room. You will experience the peace and quiet of not having neighbors right above you or next to you on the other side of the wall.
By renting a private home, youre able to save money in many ways. For example, while you are on vacation and staying on Kauai, there is the opportunity to prepare and eat meals in your own house. The vacation home can be a great alternative to a cruise while still creating those life-long memories for everyone.
Main House with an Ohana Guest House
All New Stainless Steel Appliances
Lovely Lanais with BBQ
Bay Windows with Pool and Mountain Views
Sunken Bath with Open Tiled Shower
Washer/Dryer in both main and guest houses
Tropical Landscaped Fenced In Private Yard
Fully equipped kitchen in both main and guest houses
Complimentary Island Soap and CandleWorks toiletries
Starter kit of Kauai Coffee Company coffee and condiments provided
Starter kit of paper and cleaning products such as toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, etc. provided
All linens including beach towels provided
Master Bedroom: king bed
Guest Bedroom: queen bed
Guest Bedroom 2: queen bed
Den attached to master bedroom: full size futon bed (can be closed off from master bedroom)
Built in queen murphy bed
Features and Amenities
- Beach: 10 min walk to 10 minute walk to Poipu Beach
- 4 Bedroom Private Home
- 4 full bathrooms
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Garden View
- Pool View
- Another Rental on Property
- Outdoor Furniture
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach Towels
- Fenced Yard
- Deck Furniture
- Iron/Ironing Board
- 1 king bed
- 3 queen beds
- 1 futon bed
- Private Pool
- Additional Outdoor Shower
- Bath Tub
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garbage Disposal
- Coffee Maker
- Stove Top Burner
- Ice Maker
- Wireless Internet
- Dialup/DSL Internet Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- DVD Player
- Local Calls Included
- Elderly Friendly
- Child Friendly
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Horse Riding
- Maximum Occupancy: 10 people
- Maximum Cars Allowed on Property: 2 cars
- 2596 sq ft
- Rating: 3
- What a wonderful vacation we all had @ Lei Ohana! Just wanted to let you know that we were all delighted with the accommodations and will definitely recommend that our friends contact you if they are planning a vacation in Paradise.
- This house was Home to our adult family gathering (4 couples) and was perfect for our stay. Separate, private bedrooms joined by common areas made it great for sharing the space. Everyone shared in cooking and spent group time readind, chatting, or watching movies. Beach is in walking distance, perfect access for snorkeling or sunning. Short day trips took us everywhere we wanted to see. Swimming pool made water and sun fun available for 88 year old Mom and for those seeking quick and easy relaxation
Location of rental in Poipu
PRIVATE CALENDAR — Submit this form to check availability for your dates
or call (800) 853-0787 and talk to an expert now:
We provide marketing services for Hawaii vacation rentals and act solely as an intermediary between Property Managers and Travelers. We are not a real estate broker, lender or seller. We do not, under any circumstances, for compensation or valuable consideration, sell or offer to sell, buy or offer to buy, or negotiate the purchase or sale or exchange of real estate, or list, or solicit for prospective purchasers, or lease or offer to lease, or rent of offer to rent, or manage or offer to manage, any real estate or options on any of the rentals posted on this site. For information on Vacation Rental Travel Insurance click here.