- Happy Holidays to you. I wanted to email you and tell you that our stay in Kauai this last October was the best! Your condo there was amazing! The People at Great Vacations were helpful and made sure we were taken care of. The condo was in the perfect location for the wedding we were attending down at Shipwrecks. The finishing touches in the condo made us feel at home. There was chairs towels and even some soap for a few loads of laundry. We will definitely be planning to come back! Have a great New Year.
Poipu Sands 427Add to Wish List
*Luxury ocean view condo
*Beautiful views from the lanai and interior
*Two en-suite bedrooms and a full remodel in the summer of 2009 make this a cant miss property!
*The kitchen is fully up-to-date and offers plenty of room and amenities
*Both bedrooms have king beds with the master offering ocean views
Poipu Sands is located on over seven acres next door to the Grand Hyatt Kauai. These vacation rentals in sunny Poipu boast expansive green areas with tropical landscaping providing you with a large open grassy space and a carefree, beach resort lifestyle while relaxing in your spacious condo. Poipu Sands and the Grand Hyatt share a gateway to the Poipu Kai greenbelt giving everyone easy access to Shipwreck Beach (Keoneloa Bay) on one end and Poipu and Brenneckes beaches on the other. more »
Poipu Sands has its own swimming pool and tennis court as well as use of the Poipu Kai community swimming pool, hot tub and tennis courts. A thriving, friendly tennis community at Poipu Kai welcomes Kauais visitors with open arms. Several barbeque areas with comfortable sitting areas are throughout the Poipu Sands grounds.
Stroll down to Shipwreck Beach and watch the sunrise or climb the Mahaulepu Coastal Trail, which begins just beyond the beach. This trail is a special part of the Kauai History Heritage site and the last stretch of accessible coastline on the South Shore that has not been developed. This wonderful coastal hike takes you across a variety of terrain, from small sand dunes to sandstone pinnacles and even a sinkhole cave. The area provides a safe haven for marine life, such as sea turtles and the endangered Hawaiian Monk Seal. The trail leads to beautiful Mahaulepu Beach, a great place to spot whales in the winter or observe (from a distance) a monk seal napping on the beach.
Next door to the Sands, you can wander around the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spas lush tropical gardens or indulge in a reviving treatment at the world-class Anara Spa. This lovely setting lets you easily explore the natural wonders of our Garden Isle of Kauai, as well as dine at several delightful restaurants or enjoy the galleries and shops. Treat yourself to one of Kauais best luaus, featuring authentic dance, events and cuisine.
On the opposite side of the Hyatt, only a ten-minute walk away, is the world famous Poipu Bay Golf Course situated on 210 oceanfront acres. Challenging at all levels of play and yet fun for the novice as well, Poipu Bay hosted the PGA Grand Slam of Golf from 1994-2006.
Kauais Poipu Sands is an ideal location for a memorable holiday experience!
Transient accommodations tax id number:w99641773-01.
Features and Amenities
- Beach: 10 min walk to Beach
- 2 Bedroom Condo
- 2 full bathrooms
- Ocean View
- Number of Floors: 1
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Deck Furniture
- Beach Towels
- Ceiling Fans
- Outdoor Furniture
- 2 king beds
- Heated Pool
- Community Pool
- Community Tennis
- Garbage Disposal
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Wireless Internet
- Internet Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- DVD Player
- Satellite/Cable Television
- Local Calls Included
- Child Friendly
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Maximum Occupancy: 4 people
- Maximum Cars Allowed on Property: 2 cars
- 1600 sq ft
- Built in 2009
- Rating: 5
- This is a very nice condo unit with convenient access to the Poipu beaches and shopping. The view from the deck was incredible. The housekeeping left something to be desired, however. We had to call for more garbage bags (they left none) and we only had 2 rolls of toilet paper for 2 weeks! Great Vacations did respond quickly but for the price we shouldn't have had to call them. The knives were incredibly dull!!! don't they have a sharpening service anywhere close? The pans were worthless, scratched teflon so everything stuck!! Liked the unit but not up to the standards one would expect for that price. Have had much better for less $$$. Manager Response to Frequent Kauai visitors Thank you for your feedback - we appreciate it and will be sharpening the knives and replacing the pans that you mentioned. It is helpful to know these things as we try to get them all frequently, but sometimes we have to find out from someone who is cooking in the property to know about certain problems.
- My family spend 15 days in this fantastic condo. We could walk to Poipu and Shipwreck beaches plus the condo had a nice pool. Great Vacation Retreats were so helpful renting us beach gear and things for our baby (pack-n-play and high chair). We would definitely use Great Vacation Rentals for our next vacation.
Location of rental in Poipu
PRIVATE CALENDAR: Submit this form to check availability or call (800) 853-0787
We provide marketing services for Hawaii vacation rentals and act solely as an intermediary between Property Managers and Travelers. We are not a real estate broker, lender or seller. We do not, under any circumstances, for compensation or valuable consideration, sell or offer to sell, buy or offer to buy, or negotiate the purchase or sale or exchange of real estate, or list, or solicit for prospective purchasers, or lease or offer to lease, or rent of offer to rent, or manage or offer to manage, any real estate or options on any of the rentals posted on this site.