- Everything was excellent with our stay. The condo was beautiful and the met our expectations. Our one suggestion would be to have one bank of the cabinets available for food storage or convert the closet nearest the kitchen into a pantry. We had to keep most dry food on the counters. Also, the unit could use some additional bedding. Maybe an few extra blanket for each bed.
- We would definitely book again and would recommend for our friends. The whole trip was wonderful, but our favorite part would probably be our days surfing at mile marker 19.
Honua Kai-Konea 919Add to Wish List
Ocean views from this brand new 2 br/2 ba condo in the Konea Tower. Honua Kai Beach Resort is a four star master-planned resort and the newest beachfront condominium built in the Ka'anapali Resort area in over 25 years! Contemporary in design, this suite features warm colors that reflect the true Aloha spirit of Maui. The owners have truly made this 9th floor ocean view suite their own by adding island inspired artwork, colorful floral arrangements and room-expanding mirrors. more »
The furnishings reflect a balance between the comfort and practicality of island living. This floor plan is light and airy with ample natural light. Appliances and fixtures were chosen to provide a high level of quality. Folding Nana doors open to the spacious lanai, creating a wonderful seamless indoor outdoor space. There are flat screen TV's in the bedrooms in addition to the flat screen TV in the living room. Parking fee $14. 40/day + tax. Floor plan C8 1280 sq ft; 100 sq ft lanai. HI Registration #W72081949-01.
Features and Amenities
- Beach: 5 min walk to Beach
- 2 Bedroom Condo
- 2 full bathrooms
- Ocean View
- 2 king beds
- 1 sofabed bed
- Community Pool
- Internet Access
- DVD Player
- Maximum Occupancy: 6 people
- Maximum Cars Allowed on Property: 1 car
- Complex: Honua Kai
- Unit Rating: Deluxe
- Laundry: W/D in Unit
- A/C Type: Central A/C
- Internet Type: WiFi Free in Unit
- Pool: Yes
- Paid Parking $15/Day
- Exercise Room: On Property
- Property manager was not there on arrival and we had no way of knowing nor did hotel staff where to get the room key. Turns out we needed to got the their office in an industrial park in Lahaina?? Access to human, not voice mail, on the emergency number would have been better. Access to the wireless at poolside would be nice. Garbage disposal instructions would have been helpful.
Cristal and Stephen B., 3.3.14
- Every thing about our stay at Honua Kai was perfect. The resort is extremely clean. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. The condo had everything we needed in it. All of the appliances worked very well. The beds are very comfortable. The beach is gorgeous. The ocean is 'friendly' to swim in. I have absolutely nothing but amazing things to say about our time at Honua Kai. I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone travelling to Maui.
Michael H., 1.5.14
Location of rental in Kaanapali
PRIVATE CALENDAR: Submit this form to check availability or call (800) 825-0173
We provide marketing services for Hawaii vacation rentals and act solely as an intermediary between Property Managers and Travelers. We are not a real estate broker, lender or seller. We do not, under any circumstances, for compensation or valuable consideration, sell or offer to sell, buy or offer to buy, or negotiate the purchase or sale or exchange of real estate, or list, or solicit for prospective purchasers, or lease or offer to lease, or rent of offer to rent, or manage or offer to manage, any real estate or options on any of the rentals posted on this site.