- The cottage was excellent, the only complaint was that it wasn't very clean.
Kihei Treehouse CottageAdd to Wish List
Located in a quiet neighborhood two blocks from the South Kihei Road, this owner-built treehouse cottage is beautifully appointed. The cathedral ceilings and bay style window seats give it a spacious feel. The fully insulated roof keeps the cottage cool and so does the monkey pod tree that provides shade year round. more »
The full service kitchen is spacious. The oversize walk-in shower has a built in window for mountain viewing pleasure.
The spacious bedroom has a California king deluxe mattress, and two picture windows for viewing Haleakala Mountain. There is also a ceiling fan, a bedroom air conditioner and television. Please understand that the bedroom air conditioner is for our guests sleeping comfort, and should not be treated as a central air conditioner. Please use this air conditioner only when you need it for your sleeping comfort, and turn off the unit during the morning and also when you vacate the cottage. Feel free to use the unit in afternoons if the cottage is hot upon your return from site-seeing. The large lanai beckons guests to sit and relax, and enjoy the lovely views, and garden scene. Your personal propane grill allows you to enjoy fresh island fare right at your newly found "home".
The Kihei treehouse cottage location is perfect for guests who prefer to be close to the beaches, shopping, restaurants, movie theater, nightclubs, tennis, basketball, skate park, and surfing water park. All of these destinations are within walking distance. Does a romantic picnic appeal to you? Beach chairs, cooler, beach mats, and towels are provided.
Owners of the Treehouse are conveniently located on property to assist in any way they can, which may be to provide you with complete privacy, or offer suggestions depending on what type of activities you would like to engage in.
Features and Amenities
- Beach: 10 min walk to Beach
- Food/Wine: 10 min walk to Fresh fruit stand Hawaii Grown
- Golf: 15 min drive to Golf
- 1 Bedroom Cottage
- 1 full bathroom
- Partial Ocean View
- Mountain View
- A/C in 1 room
- Housekeeping extra charge
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Outdoor Furniture
- Beach Towels
- Deck Furniture
- 1 king bed
- Beach Chairs
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Lobster Pot
- Coffee Grinder
- Stove Top Burner
- Coffee Maker
- Purified Water
- Ice Maker
- Garbage Disposal
- Fax Machine
- High Speed Internet Access
- DVD Player
- Satellite/Cable Television
- No Smoking
- Minimum Age for Renters
- Roller Blading
- Horse Riding
- Mountain Biking
- Maximum Occupancy: 2 people
- Maximum Cars Allowed on Property: 1 car
- 500 sq ft
- Built in 2008
- 2 Skylights that open for extra circulation
- Ground floor storage for golf clubs or bicycles
- beach chairs
- beach mats & towels included
- View from lanai of organic vegetable garden
- View of bamboo grove and water feature
- Walking distance to movie theater and restaurants
- Walking distance to Beaches and Surfing
- Walking Distance to Nightclubs
- This location was ideal! Right in the middle of Kihei, it was great to have easy access to the island as well as the town. The cottage was very comfortable and well kept. There were beach chairs and coolers and boogie boards available to us as well (it was lovely not to have to rent or buy!) there are a couple great farmers and fish markets that we utilized to make dinner at home one night. We would definitely stay here again!
Jen K., Ventura, CA, 7.22.13
- Clean, quiet, unusually private, great location, helpful owners, well appointed. Altogether a fine experience that we would recommend to friends.
Robert H., Medford, OR, 12.29.12
Location of rental in Kihei
Submit this form to check availability or call (800) 853-0787
We provide marketing services for Hawaii vacation rentals and act solely as an intermediary between Property Managers and Travelers. We are not a real estate broker, lender or seller. We do not, under any circumstances, for compensation or valuable consideration, sell or offer to sell, buy or offer to buy, or negotiate the purchase or sale or exchange of real estate, or list, or solicit for prospective purchasers, or lease or offer to lease, or rent of offer to rent, or manage or offer to manage, any real estate or options on any of the rentals posted on this site.