- Overall quality of the home was average. It was fun to see all the different kinds of birds that lived there. The view was spectacular, the area of the home was very spacious and my kids enjoyed picking fruit from the mango trees. There was many swimming items to play with when we went to the beach. I wasn't completely satisfied with the fact that there was no air condition, luckily the breeze of the Hawaiian air was fresh enough to keep my mind off it. One more thing I didn't enjoy much were the bugs. I can honestly say that this home had some history to it, it was unique and cozy.
Pacific HeightsAdd to Wish List
This beautiful two bedroom, one bath home is perched on the side of the mountain (stairs lead up to the home) in fabulous Pacific Heights, just minutes from downtown Honolulu. Pacific Heights is one of Honolulu's most exclusive and historic neighborhoods. This home has plenty of outdoor spaces (three separate deck areas) to take full advantage of the wonderful breezes through the soaring mango trees, the sweeping views of downtown Honolulu, Punchbowl and the beautiful ocean. more »
Recently remodeled with modern touches while still keeping its old Hawaii charm. Upgrades include: granite countertops in the kitchen and bathroom, bamboo and slate floors, a brand new bathroom with jetted tub and vessel sink, new paint, carpet, fixtures and premium home entertainment system with surround sound! Fully furnished with Italian leather chairs, teak and rattan furniture from Indonesia and the Philippines to give it that comfortable island flair. Both bedrooms come with teak beds and plenty of walk-in closet space.
Conveniently located within minutes from everything (beaches, business center, Ala Moana Mall for shopping, great restaurants, bars/clubs, tourist attractions and everything the great metropolitan city of Honolulu has to offer): 10 minutes to the airport, 5 minutes to downtown Honolulu, 10 minutes to Waikiki, 15 minutes to Kailua and 35 minutes to the North Shore. You can be close to the all the action and still enjoy the quiet and serenity of your own home away from the madness! It's like going to Los Angeles and staying in the Hollywood Hills.
Features and Amenities
- Beach: over 30 min walk to Beach
- 2 Bedroom Private Home
- 1 full bathroom
- Mountain View
- City View
- Another Rental on Property
- Ceiling Fans
- 2 queen beds
- Bath Tub
- Additional Outdoor Shower
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Internet Access
- Satellite/Cable Television
- DVD Player
- No Smoking
- Child Friendly
- Maximum Occupancy: 4 people
- Maximum Cars Allowed on Property: 2 cars
- coin operated Washer and dryer
- What we liked best about this unit was the view and the accessibility to everything. Very easy to get on and off the freeways and get to all the places we needed to be within a short time. The best restaurant we found was the South Shore Grill for lunch. Loved the fish tacos. The list of restaurants left in the unit was very helpful. We went to a couple of the listing and they were all good. Also the advice for things to do and what was nearby.
Lyndall E., Montara, CA, 7.27.10
- This is a great place to stay away from the typical tourist areas and yet convenient to everything.
John N., Santa Rosa Valley, CA, 4.25.09
Location of rental in Honolulu
PRIVATE CALENDAR: Submit this form to check availability or call (800) 853-0787
We provide marketing services for Hawaii vacation rentals and act solely as an intermediary between Property Managers and Travelers. We are not a real estate broker, lender or seller. We do not, under any circumstances, for compensation or valuable consideration, sell or offer to sell, buy or offer to buy, or negotiate the purchase or sale or exchange of real estate, or list, or solicit for prospective purchasers, or lease or offer to lease, or rent of offer to rent, or manage or offer to manage, any real estate or options on any of the rentals posted on this site.