- I wish I had paid attention to the poor reviews. The towels were ratty, the dishes were cracked, the appliances didn't work well even though they were "high" end. The owners never contacted us with the wi-fi password like they were supposed to so we never had internet. The owner also tried to claim we checked out late and tore a towel we had never seen before so she could keep some of the security deposit. Overall experience was LAME.
Welcome to Beach Villas at Ko Olina, this elegant beachfront resort is located on Oahu's sunny western shore.
This Million Dollar Luxury Suite is in a Premium location on lagoon 2. This two bedroom, 2 bath Villa is in a new beautiful resort. more »
A Lagoon away from the Marriott Ihilani, Disney Aulani and Marriott Beach Club.
You will enjoy the beach villas & beautiful lagoons! Perfect for relaxing & enjoying with your family. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous as you can see and the front gazebo lounge area pictured is the owners lounge, which you can enjoy as our guest. The outdoor owner's lounge is equipt with a full outdoor kitchen. . . . where you can barbecue and enjoy yourself close to the pool.
This villa is perfect for an extended stay, as well & is equipped with Flat screens in each bedroom and the family room, DVD player & iPOD docking station also there for your use. Wireless internet access and full cable in each room included.
Signature Kitchen created by Hawaiis own master chef Roy Yamaguchi, featuring the finest appliances from Sub Zero Wolf, Fisher-Paykel and Bosch and an open design. Fully equipped kitchen includes Cappuccino Machine for your morning pleasure and a built-in Wine Cellar for your evening.
*Roy Yamaguchis restaurant is on the 18th hole of the Ko Olina golf club
(1 of his 34 restaurants around the world. )
Our exclusive beachside bar Nanea Hale, is a wonderful location to enjoy a Mai Tai with a sunset view.
Lap and Lagoon Style Pools are ideal for a morning water workout or a cool dip in the afternoon.
Koi Ponds, waterfalls and lush landscaping enhance the beauty of the resort and bring a sense of serenity.
Ko Olina Yacht Club & Marina, take a trip on the Catamaran, go snorkeling or scuba diving. All of these activities can be scheduled at the Yacht Club - Ko Olina Marina ()
The amenities are unlimited from World Class Golf at the Ko Olina Gold Club (sponsor of LPGA Fields Open Hawaii- )
Nightly Luaus on Lagoon1 @ Paradise Cove Luau ()
Whale Watching or a short trip to Honolulu, Pearl Harbor and Big Wave North Shore.
This is a gorgeous area of Oahu. The lagoons are like no other on the Island. For further details please contact us.
Features and Amenities
- Beach: Oceanfront
- Night Life: 30 min drive to Honolulu/Waikiki
- Zoo: 25 min drive to Honolulu Zoo
- Adventure: 10 min walk to Ko Olina Luau - Paradise Cove Luau
- Fishing: 15 min walk to Ko Olina Marina
- Food/Wine: 10 min walk to Ko Olina Shops/Retaurants
- Sailing: 15 min walk to Ko Olina Marina
- Surfing: 15 min drive to Barbers Point or North Shore/further out
- Golf: 5 min walk to Ko Olina Golf
- SCUBA/Snorkeling: 5 min walk to Lagoons or Ko Olina Marina
- 2 Bedroom Condo
- 2 full bathrooms
- Ocean View
- Partial Ocean View
- Pool View
- Deck Furniture
- Ceiling Fans
- Outdoor Furniture
- 1 king bed
- 2 twin beds
- 1 sofabed bed
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- BBQ Pit
- Bath Tub
- Additional Outdoor Shower
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Garbage Disposal
- Coffee Maker
- Stove Top Burner
- Ice Maker
- Wireless Internet
- Satellite/Cable Television
- Hi Def Television
- DVD Player
- MP3 Dock
- Minimum Age for Renters
- Elderly Friendly
- Child Friendly
- No Smoking
- Maximum Occupancy: 6 people
- Maximum Cars Allowed on Property: 1 car
- 1400 sq ft
- Built in 2008
- Bose IPOD Docking Station
- 2 twins in bed 2 -can be converted to Eastern King
- Sleeps 6
- Flat Screen TVs - bedrooms/family room
- Queen Sofa Bed
- The overall quality was great. The condition and cleanlinesswas great. We would 100% come back and stay there again. We would recommend it to family and friends. The best part was the complex. We have kids & felt it was very safe. It's right on the beach with a great pool. The location was perfect too. It was close enough to Waikiki to go there at any time, but far enough away so that you did not feel like you were in city. Loved it!!
Julie T., Newhall, CA, 12.10.13
- We were not happy with the property at all! There was ptouch tape on all the things that were decorations! They said "for display only"!!! And they were everywhere! We took pictures because that was so dumb! For a "luxury" resort, I was surprised at the tackiness! We also could not use the gym at the resort. Two of the three jucuzzis were out of order! When you pay for that you expect that luxury! We were not satisfied with is rental at all! We will not use this service again! I will go with a hotel that will satisfy the guest! We were treated like second citizens by the hotel staff because we were a private rental. Sorry our $4500 a week was not enough tO get good service! We will go anywhere except koolina resort from now on. I will also tell all our friends that this is not the way to go.
Joelle Z., El Segundo, CA, 8.16.12
Location of rental in Ko Olina
PRIVATE CALENDAR: Submit this form to check availability or call (800) 977-6723
We provide marketing services for Hawaii vacation rentals and act solely as an intermediary between Property Managers and Travelers. We are not a real estate broker, lender or seller. We do not, under any circumstances, for compensation or valuable consideration, sell or offer to sell, buy or offer to buy, or negotiate the purchase or sale or exchange of real estate, or list, or solicit for prospective purchasers, or lease or offer to lease, or rent of offer to rent, or manage or offer to manage, any real estate or options on any of the rentals posted on this site.