- The house was okay...could have used A/C in more rooms besides 3 of the bedrooms...dissappointed by the proxmity to the beach...expected it to be closer and a better beach. My grandchildren's feet were all cut up...more lava rocks than sand. Also, could not locate any "rubbish" cans when we attempted to take out the trash.
This lovely home is a combination of Hawaii and the owner's southern hospitality and we now have air conditioning! Whether you are enjoying island living while barbecuing in the courtyard, taking the short scenic walk to the beach with your morning coffee, or kicking back and enjoying a surf movie on the large flat screen television, you will feel at home.
The home is located 600 feet from the ocean's waves; close enough to enjoy the sound of the surf crashing. Velzyland Beach is a special spot that provides a safe swimming environment on one end and exciting surf waves on the other. more »
On any day of the the week it draws the neighborhood crowd for a day of beach fun!
This residential neighborhood is a quiet culdesac with no through traffic, sidewalks and street lights making this a child friendly, welcoming environment for your family's enjoyment and the neighbors will be anxious to share the neighborhood aloha spirit hoping to help make this your best vacation yet!
Don't forget to join the fun at Ted's Bakery each morning for fantastic pasteries, great cheap coffee and local morning gossip. . . . learn what's up for the day on the North Shore. Where the beaches are gorgeous, the people friendly and the spirit is Aloha! The last bit of country on Oahu and this home was recently updated and made to shine for your visit. . . Mahalo and y'all come back now!
Features and Amenities
- Beach: 1 min walk to Beach
- Live Theater: 10 min drive to Live Theater
- 4 Bedroom Private Home
- 3 full bathrooms
- Mountain View
- A/C in 3 rooms
- Another Rental on Property
- Ceiling Fans
- 1 king bed
- 1 queen bed
- 2 double-full beds
- 1 twin bed
- 1 sofabed bed
- Bath Tub
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Internet Access
- DVD Player
- Satellite/Cable Television
- No Smoking
- Child Friendly
- Maximum Occupancy: 9 people
- Maximum Cars Allowed on Property: 3 cars
- 2400 sq ft
- The best part of this unit was the layout and room. When visiting you definately have to go to Ted's and have the coffee and pie. The only downfall of this unit was that we could not get any of the bikes to work, the compressor didn't work.
Melissa P., Moses Lake, WA, 3.13.10
Location of rental in North Shore
PRIVATE CALENDAR: Submit this form to check availability or call (800) 977-6723
We provide marketing services for Hawaii vacation rentals and act solely as an intermediary between Property Managers and Travelers. We are not a real estate broker, lender or seller. We do not, under any circumstances, for compensation or valuable consideration, sell or offer to sell, buy or offer to buy, or negotiate the purchase or sale or exchange of real estate, or list, or solicit for prospective purchasers, or lease or offer to lease, or rent of offer to rent, or manage or offer to manage, any real estate or options on any of the rentals posted on this site.