Mauna Lani Estate Rental DescriptionTax ID: #TA-197-596-0576-01 Permit: #STVR-19-361726
Built in 2016, this is a contemporary Polynesian inspired estate with large heated lagoon pool and spa, ideal for a spacious getaway or large group. Located in the prestigious Champion Ridge gated community at Mauna Lani. Free access to the gated Mauna Lani Beach Club that is within walking distance or 2 minutes in the Blue Lagoon's 4 person electric Gem Cart waiting for you in the garage.
Upon entering through 10 ft mahogany gates, traversing a bridge over a Koi pond past a waterfall, you will be treated to the luxury estate known as The Blue Lagoon. Walking distance to restaurants, tennis, the sugary white sand beach, a large exercise facility and famous ocean-side golf courses of Mauna Lani.
From the pool deck you can gaze out over the sprawling green golf course to the clear blue-green ocean and take in the stunning peaks of 5 volcanic summits to your right. Take a dive into estate's namesake blue pool, or to slip into the relaxing spa for a night-time bubble massage.
The Blue Lagoon estate is perfect for a private luxury escape, a large family getaway, a memorable wedding party gathering or an unforgettable executive retreat. With 7 bedrooms (six king beds and one queen), 6 bathrooms, an expansive centrally located great room, seated dining for 16 indoors or 8 outdoors, a professional chefs kitchen and a spacious movie theater with seating for 14, this property gives you a very peaceful, luxurious and comfortable accommodation for up to 18 people.
In the great room, two sets of 20-foot-wide accordion doors, at the entrance and exit, open up to a large poolside patio, BBQ, cocktail bar and outdoor seating, creating a contiguous indoor/outdoor 3000 sq ft entertainment space for a wedding reception, an evening cocktail party or even a full Hawaiian luau.
For those looking for surf, sand and sun, this property includes free access to Mauna Lani Beach Club. This private access beach club has a white sand beach, a water sport rental office, a gourmet restaurant, lounge chairs, casitas and some of the best snorkeling on the Kona/Kahala Coast.
If sports or fitness is in the plans, this property includes access to the Mauna Lani Sport and Fitness Center with 6 tennis courts, fitness center, spa, lap pool and many exercise and yoga classes. This property also gives you full golf access to the Mauna Lani North, Mauna Lani South, two of the top 18 hole courses in Hawaii.
Weddings or business retreats:
The estate has hosted wedding receptions, wedding ceremonies with up to 100 guests, as well as an several executive business retreats. The property was built for entertaining. There are accommodations for your entire wedding party or group, while still feeling spacious and private. The estate can be rented with another estate in Champion Ridge, for larger groups; a total of 12 bedrooms for private accommodations of up to 24 people and total accommodations for up to 28.
- 10,000+ square feet with 6 king beds, 1 queen bed and 6 full baths. Additional 4 quality kids cots are available to sleep a total of 18. (Extra $75/guest/night over 14)
- A professional chef's or caterer's kitchen
- An enormous great room and outdoor BBQ/kitchen/tiki bar and large entertainment patio
- An infinity pool with diving rock, waterfall and an elevated spa surrounded
- An electric Gem Cart for a quick trip to the beach or restaurants
- A large pool-side gazebo for a wedding ceremony or a late evening dinner
- A movie screening room with 10-foot retractable screen
- A stocked Koi pond with waterfall and arched bridge
- Full access to Mauna Lani Sports and Fitness Center
- Full access to Mauna Lani Beach Club (beach, restaurant, sports rentals)
- Full access to the Mauna Lani Golf Courses
- Private chef service available upon request
- Pack-n-plays and cribs available nearby for rent
- In the Champion Ridge gated enclave of the Mauna Lani private community
- Walking distance to Mauna Lani Beach Club, Mauna Lani Sports and Fitness Center, Mauna Lani North Golf Course and the Mauna Lani shopping center
- 2 minutes to grocery stores and the Mauna Lani shops
- 5 minutes to Blue Hawaiian helicopter tours
- 7 minutes to Waikaloa Dolphin Quest and Water Park
- 10 minutes to Hapuna Beach, a favorite for body surfing and boogie boarding
- 20 minutes to Keahole-Kona Airport
- 25 minutes to Kailua-Kona town center
- 30 minutes to Kohala Zip line
- Gated community
- New construction, built in 2016
- Private gated entrance to property
- 3 car garage and parking for additional 5 cars
- Marble, granite and tropical hardwood construction
- Polynesian inspired ornate decorations and furnishing throughout
- Serene fully stocked Koi pond with waterfall
- Native locally source tropical landscaping
- 10 or cathedral ceilings throughout
- Infinity heated pool and heated spa
- Panoramic ocean and mountain views
- 15-seat, large movie theater with 10 ft retractable screen, cable TV, Apple TV, Blu-ray DVD
- Outdoor shower
- Full entertainers patio with wet bar, fridge, Viking gas BBQ grill
- 12 HD flat screen TVs throughout the home and patio
- High speed internet and wifi
- Chef's Kitchen: 2 Sub Zero fridges, 2 Viking freezers, 4 Wolf convection ovens, 3 Bosch dishwashers, Wolf meal/bread warmer, 2 large deep sinks, 40 ft of white granite counters and a full set of appliances and dishes
- Large laundry room with 4 full-sized washers/driers
- 4 boogie boards and 4 sets snorkel gear
- King bed, waterfall and massage showers, large deep stone soaking tub, Jack and Jill commodes, massive walk-in closet, HD TV and absolute blackout blinds
Guest Suite 2
- King Bed, HD TV, double sinks, walk in closet, waterfall shower and direct access to outside shower
Guest Suite 3
- King Bed, HD TV, double sinks, walk in closet, waterfall shower and stone soaking tub
Guest Suite 4
- King Bed, HD TV, walk-in closet, waterfall shower and stone sink
Guest Bedroom 5 & 6
- King Beds, HD TVs, walk-inn closets, private access to shared full bathroom for Guest Bedrooms 1 & 2 with 2 sinks, 2 showers
Guest bedroom 7
- Queen Bed (only non-king bedroom on property) with views of koi pond and waterfall
- Optional access from master for use a child/baby room
4 twin cots or 4 twin air beds available upon request. Large theater can be made into 4 cot bedroom for kids. Guests over 14 are $75/guest/night.
This property is a licensed short term vacation rental. STVR-19-361726