- princeville vacation reviews
- LOVED the Condo! Exceptional location, Interior was outstanding, and with all the amenities it felt like home. We will return and most certainly recommend. That being said...the View was Breathtaking ! MAHALO !
Nune R., San Diego, CA, 10.2.19
- This Villa has all we could have wanted. We searched online so many places. This one is a gem. Out of the front door is a beautiful ocean view that just a few steps across the street is a gorgeous sunset every night. The rear patios offer a fantastic view of the beautiful colorful flowering trees and green mountains with multiple waterfalls. With two bed rooms and three bathrooms it is a dream. Super clean place, Kitchen is awesome. Close to two beaches Hideaways and Puu Poa Beach and Queen's Bath! I must plug Hideaways Pizza Pub for pizza which is an easy walk down the road. We would consider this again if we go to Kauai.
James W., Waukegan, IL, 8.14.19
- We love the North Shore, and the accomodations ast Puamana 9C were perfect for our family. Great condition and amenities. We will be back.
Carrie B., Layton, UT, 7.26.19
- The unit #1122 was outstanding, maintained and managed properly and fit our family's needs perfectly. It is always a pleasure to visit a property that is above your expectations and this property was great! The booking process was flawless and we always had clear communications. We would highly recommend this property to anyone without any reservation at all.The best part of our trip was traveling with three lovely granddaughters excited to see the beauty of Hawaii for the first time. We love Kauai!
Gary A., Sarasota, FL, 7.3.19
- Pu'u Pao #302 was simply beautiful and we were thrilled with the complete remodel vs the pictures that were on line! I have rented in the complex before and this was a first time in unit #302. I will rent this unit again for my visit in May if it's available! It was spotless! I have taken pictures and sent them to my sister's who also travel extensively....Thank you for a wonderful stay!
Marta S., San Clemente, CA, 3.7.19
- Overall the quality of the condo is good, with the furniture being very nice. We were disappointed in that the garbage disposal did not work, the 2nd bedroom TV seemed to be only capable of playing DVD's, there was not a TV in the master bedroom and the water heater was only capable of providing water just warm enough to shower when the tap turned to full hot. We called the rental company for assistance, only to receive an answering machine, even though during business hours, left a voice mail and did not receive a return call. Overall satisfaction due to the above conditions would be a 6 of 10. The view from the condo was great and you don't go to Hawaii to watch TV but it would be nice to have hot water and a working garbage disposal. I also change out three burned out light bulbs, thank goodness there were spares in the cupboard. Day to day maintenance needs improvement.
John M., HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA, 11.21.18
Lauren H., Ballwin, MO, 10.22.18
- This condo was nice to stay in. It was clean. A little disappointed the grill they have is 200 feet down the steep trail at the beach. So you need to carry all your charcoal and food and supplies down. Had a great time in Kauai.
Lorrie S., Dougherty, IA, 2.2.16
- The condo was wonderful. Very clean, very well equipped, very beautiful view of the ocean. We would definitely rent this condo again. I also was very impressed with the customer service I received from the booking agent.
Leslie C., Portland, OR, 1.19.16
- Can't imagine a more wonderful location or accommodation. Amenities are bountiful. We felt totally alone, only the natural sounds of the sea and the wind. A more perfect stay is doubtful . We will return to Puu Poa 305. Cheri and Denny Clow, San Antonio, TX
Dennis C., San Antonio, TX, 12.4.15
- Our stay in 241 was GREAT. The unit was more than we expected. The views were great. The only item to be improved is to add more plates and glasses. Would recommend to anyone. Louis was great, very helpful. Bob & Gigi St. Louis
Robert H., St. Louis, MO, 1.25.15
- The overall quality of the "Pu'u Poa 308." The condition and cleanliness of the rental Your overall satisfaction with your rental. Would you book the rental again and or recommend the rental to a friend? Pu'u Poa #308 is such a special place. It is clear to me that the owner of the condo loves this place and has taken such pride in making it special for all who are lucky enough to stay in their Kauain Oasis. It is so artfully decorated and well-appointed I would go so far is to say that it is the best rental property we have ever stayed in and we have stayed in many rental properties. There was NOTHING that was not thought of, every detail was considered. From the comfortable, but absolutely beautiful dcor to the detail that was put into providing everything a renter would need to have an amazing vacation. Need to wash your clothes check, beautiful front loader washer/dryer; need to cook a meal check, everything you could ever need (including the plastic ware to store your leftovers); need to find a restaurant or wonder what fish you just saw snorkeling check, vacation guide books and coffee table books galore covering every topic that could be covered regarding the island; need to connect to the internet check, seamless wireless connection; need to print something check, access to the printer (what!); need to go to the beach check, beach towels, sand toys, snorkels/fins, chairs, beach mats, even extra sunscreen and bug spray (just in case you run out!); have a rainy day check, books, novels, nice theater size TV and oh did I mention the view that you can stare at for hours and never get board (need a close up, they even thought of binoculars); need to get a great night's sleep check, mattresses and bed linens are lovely and if you need extras, you guested it just check the closet; need to write your children's name on waterproof cameras so you don't get them mixed up you guessed it CHECK they even had a sharpie! I think you get the idea this place is an amazing and all rental property owners should take a page from this lovely couple's book. Pu-u Poa #308 should not even be called a rental it should be called a home away from home! Loved it! Yes I would rent this property again I don't think our family could stay anywhere else on the island! We were spoiled! And yes I would definitely recommend this rental to family and friends! The level of customer service you received from your booking agent. Amazing! Amy Jackson was incredible to work with and made this amazing rental possible by being persistent! She called me 2 seconds after I hit the send button on my request and then doggedly tracked down this rental. She listened to everything I wanted and needed and gave me everything and more! I cannot say enough about how happy I was working with her! Thank you! What was the best part of your trip? Just feeling so spoiled and taken care of. We were not in a resort but I felt that level of care. It was truly a special memory for our family Amy and Pu'u Poa #308 were such a big part of that! Thank you!
Alison K., 8.17.14
- Pali Ke Kua 118 was wonderful for our honeymoon-aversary. It is a beautiful corner unit with a spectacular view. The condo had everything we needed, including snorkel gear, a cooler, beach towels, and a couple of boogie boards. The only thing is that the boogie boards are stored under the bed, and we did not find them until the last day. It would be great if there was a note indicating where the toys are stored in the condo. We had a magical time, and although we stayed before Iselle came, the PKK Residents Manager Mike was super helpful with regards to Hurricane Preparedness, posting updates on our door, and was really helpful and friendly to chat to about what to do and where to go in the event of a hurricane warning. Nice to have Hideaways pub next door, an easy dinner out and you dont have to worry about driving. Their pizza and artichoke dip are awesome. We were surprised there was no surf in Hanalei in the summer, so best to ask around to locals and shops because there are other surf spots not too far away, near the airport and on the south island, but we didnt discover them until the last day. Princeville is a bit remote in the sense that if you want to go out and drink, you need to drive home, but we went to the St Regis one night for drinks and a Hawaiian band. You could easily get there on foot or by bikes. The Westin isnt too far either, and there are a couple other restaurants in Princeville. The only downside was that when we arrived the unit hadnt been cleaned yet. There had been some mix up by the cleaning lady, but she arrived promptly, and the Property Manager ended up re-imbursing us $50 for the inconvenience. It wasn't an ideal way to arrive, but I felt that the situation was delt with promptly and fairly. Otherwise, I would totally go back PPK 118 and would recommend to a friend.
Nicola J., 8.11.14
- The unit was very nice and clean. There were a few items missing as a few maintenance issues which we reported the evening we checked in. Someone came the next day but did not repair the DVD player or replace the lightbulb on the patio. The unit has a great ocean view and the property is well maintained and beautifully landscaped. The only MAJOR drawback is that there are no BBQs allowed on the property with the exception of the charcoal ONE at the bottom of the paved walkway to the beach. Easily 1/4 mile away, incredibly inconvenient ! Especially since we enjoy getting fresh fish and veggies to grill as one of our favorite things to do on Kauai. A possible solution would be a few propane grills in the pool/common area. If that would happen we would definitely come back.
Amy D., 3.22.14
- Plantations 1122 was a great unit. Our booking agent did a wonderful job in finding this unit in Princeville for us as originally we were looking for something in the southern part of Kauai. If we should come again, we will stay in Princeville and hopefully the same unit. The condition of the unit was immaculate. Very clean and amenities advertised were all there and came in handy. We are very satisfy with the the unit. As mentioned earlier, we would book the rental again and will definitely recommend the unit and condo complex to our friends and other family members. The best part of our trip was visiting the Waimea Canyons and attending the Smith Family Garden Luau. The only downside of our trip was the heavy rain and the unfriendliness of one of the groundsmen. He was a tall slender elderly white gentleman who did not acknowledge our morning greetings to him on two separate days. He just acted like he didn't hear or see us. Maybe he was having a bad week but everything else at Plantation 1122 was perfect. Thanks again for making our first trip to Kauai fabulous.
Herbert L., 2.17.14
- We had a great vacation in Kauai and the Pali Ke Kua was absolutely perfect. Incredible view and great location for exploring north coast, awesome beaches, town of Hannelai, and even walking down the path for sunset snorkel. No complaints whatsoever (except the place needs one sharp knife). We are signing up for next year.
Richard I., El Cerrito, CA, 1.9.14
- Encountered 2 problems - No land line phone service upon arrival. Also had very limited cell phone service (via Sprint). Beware that Internet Wi-Fi connection is SO SLOW that it is almost useless. Probably would not book again for the above reasons.
Julie C., 1.8.14
- The quality was good but not excellent. Showing a bit a wear and tear, age or salt mist distress. Booking agents were excellent. Cleanliness was okay but ran into a few hairs in the sheets. The view and location was excellent. Likely would have rented again but had a terrible experience with the maids on the way out. They were extremely rude and treated us like criminals for leaving at 1045 rather then the 10 sharp check out.
Tim D., 12.29.13
- A wonderful property. The view and peacefulness are the best! This place has everything one could need. The complex is beautifully landscaped and the pool is very nice. The access to the beach is so wonderful! The booking agent was wonderful as was the property manager. The unit was generally clean although it could use a deep cleaning in some of the out of the way places like bathroom light covers and paneling along the wall in the entry and living room was dirty. All of the window screens were dirty. But as I said, it was generally clean- just needs a good spring cleaning. The beds were comfortable. It was wonderful having ceiling fans! The unit was very quiet and peaceful. We appreciated the fully appointed kitchen. We were very happy with our home away from home and would highly recommend it. We would most definitely stay here again. Thank you so much!
Carol E., 10.4.13
- Overall quality is excellent. The kitchen especially is very well-appointed with a full range of cooking accoutrements and handy items like saran wrap and paper towels. The decor is stunning and one can immediately tell the attention to detail that the designer brought to the condo. It comes equipped with a plethora of beach towels and gear. The view from Pua Poa as well as its location are both fantastic, and for the adventurous soul, a trek down to hideaways beach is worth the peril. The booking agents were all very helpful with lots of aloha. The sad thing is I would not book this rental again because their brand new top of the line super fancy washer broke a few days into our trip. Because it was under warranty, it was not fixed by the time we left and we were not given any alternative place to launder our clothes. Since being able to wash clothes and towels for our little ones was the primary reason for renting vs. booking a nice hotel, obviously having a broken washer was not great for us and our needs. Other than that, it was a fabulous condo.
Courtney R., 7.30.13
- House was nice but some basic additions would make it great! - Repair flat tire on bike in garage so it could be used - Repair patio door in master bedroom so it can lock - guests would feel safer! - Provide basic scale for guests to check luggage weight - Wash towels just before guests arrive - they had a dusty, musty smell - Check house phone - had some issues with making local calls. It would work for one or two calls then die. Battery is charged so not sure what the issue was.
Donna T., 4.9.13
- We had a great stay at Pali Ke Kua 241. We were able to book it on short notice, and stayed for six nights. The unit is very well located, within 10 minutes walking distance to several nice beaches including one on Hanalei Bay itself. The unit was very clean when we arrived, and although we had some maintenance issues (lights out) during our stay, the staff was very responsive. We would definitely return.
Jim K., 8.25.12
- What can I say except this place was very nice and comfortable. We didn't want to leave.
Brittan A., 8.6.12
- The view is absolutley amazing!!!!! Great location:)
Corine M., 7.17.12
- I love kauaii but I think I would prefer to stay at Pali ke Kia in unit 246 because of the amazing Ocean view I saw while looking at the units there. I thought the cleanliness of the house was Great but this was spoiled by the most uncomfortable Sofa and living room chairs. We did enjoy the bikes in the Garage. There was no steamer for veggies However I did feel the owner had a great Eye for design but needs to get a new Sofa and comfy chairs.
Margaret G., 3.14.12
- The view was fabulous.. the condo is well-equipped but bit outdated in terms of furnishings. This complex is listed as having air-conditioning-- that is not the case. Angela in the Princeville office was outstanding.. mahalo! Looking forward to coming back soon!
Joy G., Dayton, OH, 1.27.12
- We spent 11 days in this rental with two teenage sons. The condo was spacious enough and comfortable. The location is great and we even spotted whales off the lanai. The rental had everything we needed supplied including beach chairs, towels and boogieboards. We cooked in most nights and the kitchen is well supplied. The only suggestions I would make is that the rental needs a little TLC. We had problems with the master toilet and the refrigerator. The rental company was quick to remedy both problems though. And it would be nice if the condo complex had a shared BBQ area. It was hard to walk down the path to the common BBQ in the rain. We would definitely stay again!
Nancy F., Ventura, CA, 1.1.12
- Liked the cottage view and beach. Customer service was great. Na Pali coast was the best part of the trip. Best restaurant was Lighthouse Bistro. Best picture I took was on the Napali coast. Can't wait to tell my friends that is was so affordable. Advice...expect to eat out a lot. Kitchen is small. Would recommend the napalm coast and hide-away beach. Plan to kayak next time.
Rich W., Houston, TX, 6.25.11
- the unit was big enough for the family service was very good i will recommend the unit and the whole facilty to my friends kauai is wonderfull
Heinz H., Graz, Styria, 7.31.10
- The view from PKK 118 is spectacular! It was wonderful to start each day with a cup of coffee and fresh pineapple on the lanai while looking out at Hanalei Bay and Na Pali coast and to end each day with a cocktail on the lanai while we watched the sunset. Hideaway Beach, an easy walk down the bluff from the unit, is a good snorkeling spot. The condo is comfortable, nicely furnished, and was well stocked with towels and other essentials (the only odd thing is that the water from the water dispenser on the front of the refrigerator tasted moldy, so we didn't use it). We spent every day exploring new places to snorkel and swim. Great spots for snorkeling include Ke'e Beach, Tunnels, and 'Anini Beach. We saw several turtles, eels, an octopus, in addition to a huge variety of fish. Great swimming spots include Kalihiwa Bay, Ha'ena Beach Park, and Kahalahala Beach. This was our first time staying on the north end of Kauai, so we decided to focus on the north end and not spend too much time driving all over the island. We have stayed in Kapaa twice before, so didn't feel the need to go to that area on this trip. The north end of the island in the summer can't be beat!
Nancy P., Olympia, WA, 7.19.10
- This is the second year I have booked a condo with this company. What an amazing place to stay for our second trip to Kauai! We loved every aspect of this condo. The beds were amazing, the unit was equipped with fun beach accessories, their was every kind of cooking utensil available. The complex was quiet and very accessible to the Hideaways beach. Some great snorkeling there that we didn't know about last year. I will be requesting this unit again for next year! We had six family members and everyone had very nice accomodations. We loved Scotty's in Kapaa - great barbeque. The Bull Shed in Lihue was also excellent. Very disappointed in the Hanalei Dolphin this year - food horrible. We had a great time on our Kayak Kauai trip to the Secret Falls, we tubed the sugar plantation with Kauai Backcountry adventures (great guides) and did an ATV backcountry tour Kipu Ranch adventures (would not spend the money on the ATV tour - not worth it.) Thanks again for a lovely vacation - I did not want to come home!!
Shannon C., Cave Creek, Arizona, 6.29.10
- The unit was great, very close to perfect. The sun shines into the unit in the afternoon. I noticed some units have shades outside to drop down over the lani. This could cut down on the afternoon heat gain in the unit. The bed is too soft. This unit had the best view. Two of the chairs on the lani had cusions. That was so nice most units just had hard plastic chairs. Customer service was good. the directions that you e-mailed were easy to follow. The directions for the unit on the frig were clear and concise. The kitchen had everything you could possibly need. I can't really think of any thing to improve, you guys have obvious been doing this for awhile. Thank you for allowing us to rent the unit. We only stayed a week in kauai. I would return again but I think we would need 10 more days to really see kauai. I would not hesitate to stay in this unit again if it was available.
Frances F., Forestville, CA., 5.10.10
- The cottage is a perfect place for a getaway with someone you hold dear. The view is worth more than what is charged to stay at the cottage. Also the close proximity to everything on the north shore is a big plus!
Paul D., Oakland, CA, 1.20.10
- Great View! We looked forward to returning to the unit after exploring many of Kauai activities. A very peaceful and relaxing place to stay. All had a great time, Thanks!
Christopher W., Liverpool, New York, 12.28.08
- My family really liked Hanalei Bay Resort. Our unit had the perfect location. We had a beautiful view from our Lanai. We could see the pool, the ocean, the mountains, and lots of beautiful vegetation. If you have children that prefer a pool over the beach this is the place for you. There is a nice sand beach with in a 5 min walk. One thing could have made it better, that is if the resturant and bar were open.
Diane D., Encinitas, California, 8.31.08
- Great View of the Ocean. Customer Service was exceptional - always able to contact someone or if they were away from their desk they called right back - very cooperative. The best restaurant was the Hanalei Dolphin, with La Cascata followed by Kalypso (for casual) The best I took was of the sunset, my son got one of a sea turtle. I would definitely recommend the 222 Pali Ke Kua to others. Great experience....
Ron B., Las Vegas, NV, 8.25.08
- Hi! We had a great time on kauai and would definitely stay at Pali Ke Kua with its spectacular view and lovely, clean condo. TV in upstairs bedroom did not work and my husband missed that for his evenig news. Otherwise everything was great and you guys at the travel agency were very efficent and wonderful to deal with!!!
Cathy T., Manhatten Beach, CA, 4.14.08
- we were there March '08. This was a VERY nice place. CLEAN, CLEAN, CLEAN! We took our three children, nanny and my husban and I and there was pleanty of room for all of us. The owners take care of the property very well. We felt so welcomed there and like it was home that we definately were not ready to go home. There was a pool and workout facilty on site as well, a big plus! We will definately rent this specific unit again! Thanks for helping make this family vacation so memorable!
Julie H., North Liberty, IA, 3.28.08
- We loved our condo. It was in a great location on the North shore with beautiful views of the mountains. The condo was very spacious with a great floor plan that made it easy for us and our 3 children. I would absolutely rent there again. I think the rental company did an awesome job providing us with directions, codes, etc. I liked how it was decorated, too. Thank you so much.
Becky K., Tucson, Az, 3.24.08
- The gardens and pools of Hanalei Bay resort were beautiful. Bali Hai restaurant was closed for renos. Our apt was not well suited for 2 couples....hide-a-bed in the couch was quite uncomfortable. The air conditioning did not cool the loft area of the apt. A 2 bdr and 2 bath unit would have been much more comfortable for 2 couples. Overall, Kaua'i was very beautiful. The weather was perfect during our stay. Everybody should take a boat cruise to the Na Pali region of the island....saw spinner dolphins, humpback whales and incredible scenery along the Na Pali coastline. We would like to return to Kaua'i to hike the trail to Kalalau beach in Na Pali.
Daryl H., Mississauga, Ontario, 2.23.08
- aloha from maui we had a wonderful time at hanalei bay villa 2 it was clean, spacious, and everything was in great order. laural kenny answered all questions for us and made our arrangements so easy! that was appreciated. we asked for a late check out and were granted it and that made our departure day as relaxing as our visit. altho we had rain, it was no problem as the view from the lanai is outrageous as far as beaty goes, there were sometimes 7 or 8 huge waterfalls from our lanai that we could see, birds everywhere, fruit trees, flowers and nice walks just outside the door. we had thai food in kapaa that rated almost as good as the thai food we ate in thailand, namely from the king and I and also the new sukothai restaurant that is also open for lunch. we enjoyed walking down to the princeville hotel and checking out the fabulous flower arrangements that we used to see at the grand wailea in maui. the beautiful floral arrangments in the princeville hotel are worth going to see, and if you're lucky enough, you'll see the artist at work as we did one morning. we had to return the next day just to see the finished product. also, if you get to hanalei, do have dinner at postcards' restaurant, we'd give it 5 plumerias! we sure enjoyed our trip to kauai, even in the rain we had a great time and a wondeful swim at anini beach which is still one of my most favorite places after living in hawaii over l5 years. it still has the magic it did when i first saw it back in l985! it's awesome, just like the rest of kauai. but as they say, maui no ka oi! aloha from maui! jm p.s. as far as villa 2 it's complete, you don't have to worry about a thing! thanks laurel!
John M., Kihei, Hi, 2.4.08
- The place itself was marvelous. we loved the view and the grounds around the unit. However, given the price and the surroundings, we found the unit was not as clean as it should have been. The place mats were dirty/sticky, we had to (re)wash most of the dishes/glasses before using them; the kitchen was infested with gnats - especially in the fan unit over the stove, as were most of the window screens; there were burnt out light bulbs; the ceiling fan in the main living area was extremely dirty; the sliding glass door to the deck was not functioning properly; the couch felt as though it had not been cleaned in ages. There was no broiler pan to use with the broiler so we used cake pans for broiling. As compared to other places we stayed, we really missed having a BBQ. On the UPside, we loved the location and grounds. The clothes washer/dryer in the unit came in really handy. Mahalo Richard (and Wilma)
Richard M., Oakland, CA, 1.4.08
- Villa 22 is Well Equiped, clean and comfortable and man what a view!!! A nice partial view of Hanalei Bay and those gorgeous majestic mountains with waterfalls cascading down. Morning rains, pleasant Trade Winds and that sweet smell of Plumerias wafting in the air. We are already planning our next trip. The Luau at Gaylords is No Ka Oi, Try the little brazilian cafe in Hanalei behind Bubbas Burgers (which is also a must I might add). So much to do so little time. Can't wait to return to Kauai..Aloha and Mahalo
Susan H., Parker, AZ, 10.17.07
- I loved the view from the balcony. My room accomodation was poor. No information was provided that we would need to do our own linens and would have no maid service.
Lindsay Y., St. Joseph, IL, 8.14.07
- Aloha,rnrnWe found the unit poorly designed -- no vent in the ceiling to let the hot air escape -- this would save energy costs as well.rnrnThe "kitchenette" is also poorly designed -- not even a bar sink.rnrnRather overpriced for what we got, I would say.rnrnOh well, Hanalei itself was nice.rnrnRalph Leightonrn(415) 789-1199
Ralph L., Tiburon, CA, 7.16.07
- We stayed for the first time at the home. It stayed at Condominium always. This unit has a clean feeling very much. Towels also: with the hotel. It was a new article in similar. Scenery in the mountain was able to be relaxed very much wonderfully though scenery in the sea was seen only for a moment. Again, it is the unit that we wants to visit by all means.
Naganuma Y., Tokyo, Japan, 5.11.07
- Hawaiian Beach Rentals was great ... very helpful! The view was perfect, it was a great place to stay!
Amy F., Charlotte, NC, 5.2.07
- Thanks for the cooler and the great pots and pans for a rental.
Tamara K., 4.23.07
- Hawaiian Beach Rentals offered outstanding customer service and the unit has an absolute pleasure. We will be back to Kauai and hoipe to stay at the Pali Ke Kua's again - what an ocean view!
Matt C., Bellmore, New York, 4.12.07
- Pu'u Poa is a beautiful condo with a fabulous view of the ocean and up to date appliances and decor. It is conveniently located close to Hideaway Beach, the Princeville hotel and the Makai and Prince golf courses. I wish I was still there!
Pamela H., New York, NY, 9.5.06
- The house was a pleasant surprise. Ideally located in such a quiet neighborhood. We took advantage of the lanai in the mornings for coffee and pasteries with the view of the mountains. We just fell in love with the house and hope to book it again for our next trip to Kauai. Many thanks.
Chuck W., San Diego, CA, 8.6.06
- Our time at Mauna Kai was so wonderful. The accomodations were perfect for our party of six. My husband and I so enjoyed our early mornings on the lanai watching the birds in the lovely garden. Our location was excellent for the wonderful beach snorkeling. We enjoyed cooling off in the pool at the end of the day also. Highly recommend.
Rachel D., Des Moines, IA, 7.31.06
- Very beautiful spot, with a great view, all the necessary amenities, spacious and luxurious accomodations!
Ian and Gerladine C., Campbellville, Ontario, 7.23.06
- The unit was great and well equipped. We own a unit at PKK and appreciate the great views and setting . Mahalo, Chris
Chris T., Benicia, CA, 7.4.06
- Amazing place to stay. Though limited on views, have not stayed in a nicer condo or hotel room anywhere. Highest quality furniture made this just like home. Quality construction with tons of marble & granite, AC, woodwork, stainless steel appliances, WiFi and huge lanai. Really a 1st class place.
Patrick K., Chicago, Il, 6.29.06
- This was a beautiful condo! Everything that we could possibly need was provided, coolers, pool toys, irons, and laundry soap! The facilty was gorgeous and well maintained besides being absolutley in the most lush, pristine setting one can imagine. Thank you so much for providing such a wonderful place to stay.
Nadine B., Omaha, Nebraska, 6.26.06
- Great location and property! Very nicely stocked with everything you could want. We look forward to a return visit.
Scott D., Dallas, TX, 3.13.06
- The villa was very comfortable and plenty of space for us. My only complaint was that there was a full trash can in the master bath. I'm sure it was just an oversight on the part of the cleaning service, but a little unsettling none the less.
Debbie L., Houston, TX, 1.6.06
- We loved our stay, particularly the views and location. We were comfortable and happy the entire stay and intend to book the same unit sometime in the near future...
Jody B., Montecito, CA, 7.8.05
- Great unit, great location.
Peter M., Berkeley, CA, 6.27.05