Fabulous views, privacy and quiet were foremost for us in choosing where to build our dream home in Hawaii. We looked for several years before finding this special Maui hilltop location on the side of the volcano. The main villa sits at the top of the hill, with the privacy protected by an entry gate.
We aspired not to live in a tailored gated community but rather to a feeling of informality in a serene, natural more rural setting. It was also important to us to be free as possible from the noise arising from airports, close neighbors and road traffic. Our 2 acres feels secluded, and we hear the birds and the breeze rather than road noise.
We chose Mauis north shore because our family is very active in sporting activities, and we manage to surf, windsurf, kite board, boogie board, snorkel, stand-up paddle, fish, and run (in the old pineapple fields). Our location is reasonably central so that trips to Makawao and to the top of Haleakala volcano, to Hana, to Makena or to Lahaina are all easy.
When you walk into Pinnacle, you'll be in the Great room, looking through the house, across the pool to ocean and mountain views. It's truly breathtaking! There are very few places on Maui that can offer such a vista.
This home was constructed with top quality materials and fixtures. The layout runs along the edge of the hill, so that all rooms look out to the view. Most guests tell us that they rarely leave the property, since they're so happy relaxing by the pool, enjoying the view.
We are delighted that you are considering this property for your vacation lodging. We are sure that you would enjoy this lovely vacation home.
This property has a vacation rental permit issued by the County of Maui, and is subject to the rules and restrictions imposed by the County for all short term rental homes. Please understand that we would be unable to accept a rental that does not agree to abide by these rules. Note: properties without a short term rental permit are subject to closure by the County.
1. Neighbors - Please be considerate of our neighbors. Noise carries easily to their homes, particularly in the evening. NO loud music, NO parties, NO amplified sound of any nature at any time. Many neighbors must be up early in the morning to go to work, and its important that your use of this property does not impact them in any way.
2. Quiet Hours - Quiet time is from 9pm to 8am.
3. Use of the Property - Additional friends/family CANNOT be invited to the property and it cannot be used as a meeting place. The property can be used ONLY by the guests listed on the rental agreement. The County law allows us to accommodate a maximum of two guests x the number of bedrooms.
4. Parking - There is plenty of parking on the property. Vehicles CANNOT be parked on the street at any time. When vehicles are on the street, there is insufficient space for emergency vehicles, fire trucks, the trash truck or neighbors to get down the road.
5. Minimum of 1 guest must meet the minimum age requirement of 25.
At the time of booking, we'll forward the property rental agreement for review and acceptance.
Features and Amenities
Beach: 10 min drive to Beach
3 Bedroom Private Home
4 full bathrooms
Another Rental on Property
1 king bed
1 queen bed
2 twin beds
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Stove Top Burner
High Speed Internet Access
Local Calls Included
Long Distance Included
Maximum Occupancy: 4 people
Maximum Cars Allowed on Property: 2 cars
$995 per night. 30% down to hold a reservation. Balance due 75 days before check-in. $2,500.00 security deposit. $572.10 cleaning fee. 4% processing fee. Listed rates do not include tax. Holiday and peak season rates and required length of stay may be different than quoted above. Credit cards, cash, checks and wire transfers accepted. Minimum night stay varies amongst the various rental units. Many rentals have 30-night minimums.Tax ID: #TA-091-083-1616-01Permit: #STPH 2013/0024
I've worked in real estate and know how easily properties can be photographed to look bigger and better than they are. MVP Pinnacle was a delightful surprise. The photos looked amazing and the house in reality was even better. well laid out. Superb quality construction. The views are beyond description, both out the back and out the front. The house was clean and well-stocked. Our greeting was warm and efficient. I have recommended MVP Pinnacle to many, and we hope to return ourselves. The best part of the trip was relaxing by that infinity pool as rainbows arched over the cane fields, and just feeling grateful. Joy.
Lisa D., Santa Cruz, CA6.13.14
What our customers are saying:
"Your customer service is only matched by your incredible selection of rentals and easy online payment. My family has used you guys for the past 5 years and we will continue to do so."