- Lahaina vacation reviews
- Our family has rented many beautiful homes on Maui, but Endless Horizons was by far my favorite rental so far. The home is beautifully laid out, the kitchen had top notch appliances and was nicely appointed. The property in general is gorgeous and very secluded...a perfect getaway for a family retreat. Loved, loved, loved this home, and yes there were endless horizons. We will definitely try and reserve this property again!
- Hawaiian Beach Rentals did a fabulous job helping us book this property at the last minute, as we had been scammed on another beach rental in Maui. Be aware of renting from non reputable people. Jason was terrific to work with! Highly recommend...
Tamara Z., Anthem, AZ, 7.17.19
- This was our second vacation at Endless Horizon....it was even better than before.
- My family absolutely loves this home!
Ellen T., Santa Clarita, CA, 4.8.19
- Perfect Location and Excellent Accommodation
- Highly recommended. Friendly and helpful staff...special mention to Kim who showed us around when we checked in. Especially loved the stories about the celebs who live in Maui. Great tip about having drinks at Fleetwood's down the street. We were hoping Mick or Steven Tyler would show but no dice. But we saw Steven in Makawao riding his motorcycle and THAT was a treat! Only in Maui... Easy walk to the beach (2 mins max). Maybe 5 if you're carrying a paddle board over your head then you'll really appreciate the convenience of being so close. Brief stroll to get to town too. Really great location near the galleries and nice restaurants. Nice historic town with lots of charm but with Starbucks still closeby. Amber B., Seattle, WASHINGTON 12/2018
Guest H., 2.17.19
- A very special place in Maui!
- I was lucky enough to stay in the villa and it was A1. If you have a family and prefer to all stay together (and if you can afford it) this place is perfect. Great open layout and very spacious living area that extend to the backyard with another living/dining space where we had meals. We all loved the swing chair. The private bedroom was just as lovely. You have your own separate entrance although the room is still connected to the main house. It's large enough to be a studio. The service as you would expect is exceptional. Unlike some areas where a car is necessary, Lahaina's main attractions are super close that you can easily walk to town. M. Wright, Montreal, CANADA 11/2018
Guest A., 2.17.19
- We chose this home for the 4th of July. We had a wonderful time and give this villa our highest recommendation. For me, this was the best thing of our entire stay! We opted to base out of the westside for most of our stay and do day trips for maximum flexibility. Furnishings were rich and there was ample space for work and relaxation. We had the best time. This is a great rental. Service was exemplary. One gets a sense that they get a lot of VIPs staying with them, or they just treat their guests like one. We were made to feel very important. Maui is fantastic, everyone should go there. Everything that has been written about Hawaiian hospitality is all true.
Guest A., 2.17.19
- This is the place you need to be if you want beach and tourist attraction with plenty of relaxation. You get what you came to see and feel stress free after hours. We combined business with pleasure so my wife and I took the family along while attending a conference. Took care of the business part on the first half of the trip while my parents and kids explored Maui. Late afternoons we'd meet up at the beach then grab dinner in town. Very easy. We fired up the grill and cooked steaks when we stayed in for quiet evenings. Just movies, board games, or simply hanging out. When the conference ended we spent the rest of the week exploring farther out. Survived the drive to Hana but didn't get to see the sunrise in Haleakala. There was so much to do 10 days wasn't enough. I've been to Maui before but this was the first time it felt like a complete vacation with just the right amount of sightseeing and relaxation. The house was the perfect size and had everything we needed. Very clean and well thought out. Large rooms except for the kid's room which was just the right size. The extra tank of propane was nice to have when we ran out one evening. Guess we used the grill more than I thought. But the best part was the people and their genuine warmth and level of service from the moment we booked, to the day we arrived and left. We felt very well cared for. Opted for the midweek cleaning and the housekeeper showed up with ripe papayas from her backyard. Very nice. And the kids felt themselves very welcomed. The new sand toys were appreciated. Just one question remains: how soon can we return?
Guest E., 2.17.19
- Our group of 8 felt totally comfortable and at home at Lahaina's Oceanfront Treasure. It was the perfect location to walk 2 blocks into town for shopping and eating out. The other direction was baby beach. Just beautiful! The ocean there was shallow and without large waves. It made Kayaking and snorkeling easy and enjoyable. The home was fully stocked with kitchen supplies, towels, bedding and so much more! Bikes, kayaks, boogie boards, BBQ, and lawn chairs. I would definitely stay here again. The home, location and accommodations were perfect for our group. We truly enjoyed our selves!
Tami J., Anthem, AZ, 5.2.18
- Awesome location! Booking agents very helpful but the local property management didn't see to coordinate well with the booking agents (locks changed prior to our arrival with no notice to us, notification of a plugged sink wasn't acknowledged though may have been fixed after a couple of days - again no notification). House itself was laid out well for our group of 11. Beds and pillows could use an upgrade but location, location, location. Everything within walking distance. Good for 4 stars.
Shaun C., TURRAMURRA, New South Wales, 2.17.18
- Perfect location a short pleasant walk from Lahaina. The condo is at the corner of the building, so there are sunrise as well as sunset views. During the booking process we were helped by a professional and service minded booking agent. Full score!
Anders J., Stockholm, Sweden, 10.14.17
- Been to Maui a few times along with other comparable destinations. Stayed in a number of resorts around the World and even got married in one. Forget all that, this is the place. Over 10 hours on a plane from across the country, trust me you won't miss it especially if, like us, you travel heavy! Then, you are there. Maui-- a stunning island. One of a Kind! The home was perfect the minute we set foot. Service, location, high-end but excellent rates, out of this World. You won't beat it - anywhere. We enjoyed all the activities just as much as the grand kids (teenagers) if not more. But on top was great food all over the island. The service was warm, caring and attentive. The caretaker called the next day to ask how we're settling. Special thanks go to Kim for her contribution but my agent, Mona, should be congratulated for finding us this place. Cynthia M. 6.17
Guest F., 7.15.17
- Enjoyed Rainbow Hale - lovely furnishings, beautiful view in a quiet area. Would stay there again!
Susan S., 5.15.16
- The overall quality of the Kalapana was great! We enjoyed our stay very much as it provided us with all of the things we were looking for in a rental. The condition and cleanliness were good, and I feel we would stay at this location again. By far the best thing about this rental was the views! Both of ocean and the mountains. Spectacular to say the least! We received outstanding customer service by the rental agent and the property owner. Highly recommended!
Joelene H., Dickinson, ND, 4.25.16
- This was an AWESOME trip. The house was very clean and beautiful. The sunsets every night were spectacular. I want to say the property manager was very helpful in showing us how everything worked, THANK YOU. I look forward to visiting this same house again and my friends do also. Thank you for making this a dream vacation. A++++++++.
Dawn D., Fillmore, CA, 8.21.15
- Our family of seven adults had a great stay at Endless Horizon. The house & views are even more spectacular in person. We enjoyed the outdoor patio & grill for all of our meals. We spent many hrs on the back patio whale watching & enjoying the awesome sunsets. The pool & spa were also great: enjoyed the spa mornings thru evenings / due to many cool & overcast days the pool was used less (beautiful pool - perfect size & depth with an cool infinity wall). This house has a great sound system that we used everyday - hooking up to Pandora. We didn't bother watching TV - there was so much beauty outdoors. The landscaping is just fantastic & maintained very well. The house interior is perfect: beautiful kitchen & living room, all four bedrooms & baths were great. Loved the way the back sliding doors opened wide to make the indoors & outdoors one giant living space. Thank you JD for answering all my questions on this house prior to our stay - and assisting with finding a great shuttle back to the airport for one our family members that had to leave early. Eric (property manager) - Thank You - you were also fantastic to work with: answered all of our questions, followed up promptly and ensured we had no open questions. We would not hesitate to stay at this house again - everything was outstanding.
Janice P., Wrightstown, NJ, 3.18.15
- The "Kalapana" was exactly as advertised. A great layout, in a very private and quiet area, with great ocean views and all the amenities one could require. You may want to bring your own binoculars to take advantage of the numerous whale sightings available off the Lanai. Finally, the property manager was extremely helpful and accessible and her attention to detail was clearly evident. We would definitely rent here again.
Tim D., Clarksburg, ON, 2.2.15
- Hawaiian Beach Rentals was fantastic to deal with throughout the rental process, and our on-site representative Eric was attentive, and responsive to all questions and concerns. The "Endless Horizon" home is situated on a beautiful setting, and is well constructed. However, the property is aging without attention to routine maintenance; appliances are worn and noisy, landscape lighting does not work, paper temporary blind in the master bathroom are cheap and the outdoor kitchen is a mess. The home includes many amenities, but items like the linens and kitchenware are sub-par for a property of this level. I highly recommend the property for the view, but personally would not rent again due to the overall condition and amenities.
Kevin P., Peoria, AZ, 1.13.15
- My husband and I rented Endless Horizon and we invited some extended family members to come stay. We had the most amazing time and nobody wanted to leave. The house met all expectations and then some! It is a beautiful house, beautiful views, privacy, 4 suites so eveyone had their own bathroom, warm pool, everyting you need in the kitchen to cook with, close drive to any store, high end everything. We like to stay at nice hotels but this beats any over crowded hotel - very relaxing! The staff at Hawaiian Beach Rentals was exceptional and got back to us promptly with any questions we had. I will use them again and we will definantly rent Endless Horizon again if available!
Christine L., San Jose, CA, 10.20.14
- This house was the best !!! We rented it for my 50th Birthday and it was perfect !! Great location and the best view...It was just like the pictures but so much better in person !! House was awesome and is great for entertaining !!! Would for sure rent it again !!!
Wendi W., Lampasas, TX, 10.17.14
- View is amazing. Well stocked condo. Needs updated nicer linens. Patio furniture is falling apart and screens on the lanali also need repairs. There was a problem with the sink and the toilet was unusable for a few hours while a plumber was on site. Great service, would come back for the killer views from the lanai.
Amy W., 9.5.14
- Aloha!!!! This property is BEAUTIFUL..... Pictures really doesn't do this place justice. We booked our stay here in December 2013, getting ready for our honeymoon trip with 3 other couples. Our stay was from August 10-August 17th. Weather seems to remain the same through our stay here in Maui, it was around high 80's. Checking in was a breeze... Eric was our agent who met with us at the property, when we landed at OGG airport we had a message from him to call him when we were on our way. Eric was already at the property when we arrived. He gave us a tour on the house, and the how-to's for some of the high tech buttons. Appreciate that very much!!! First thing you will see when you arrive is the gorgeous house, pool was used everyday. The house had everything you would need from kitchen household items, restroom items, towels are there for showers, and extra towels for pool side. No need to pack too much clothes, there was a washer and dryer provided. More room in your luggage to take home souvenirs. It was hard to leave the house after staying there for a week, but we all must go back to reality. Thank you for the opportunity to have vacationed in a gorgeous home. Eric... Thanks for being there whenever we called!!! Hawaiian beach rentals agents.. Thank you for a beautiful stay for our honeymoon, and the welcome basket. Callera Party
Dennis C., Bellflower, CA, 8.25.14
- . The house is amazing, so much room, large gourmet kitchen, living room, roomy bedrooms with lots of closet space and the patio with a beautiful view, pool and spa. The outside is amazing, the patio is huge and there is are three other lanais to stay out of the sun if needed along with a bar, grill and an outdoor kitchen. The pool, what can I say, you tell people and you show them pictures and it all looks beautiful but there are no words to describe the beauty of the blue tile pool flowing into the sea. You have to see it yourself to understand just how amazing it is. I highly recommend Endless Horizon, it is truly paradise and you will not be sorry. The concierge met us at he house and was terrific in helping us when we thought we might get stranded by hurricanes and made arrangements to stay in the house if necessary ( it wasn't but it was nice to have such cooperation from the rental agent and the owner). We had a private chef come in one night and he loved the kitchens. Perfect night to have dinner for six served to us outside on the patio at sunset (with no cleanup required).
Mary S., Miamisburg, OH, 8.19.14
- The house was everything and more than we expected. Renting a house is the only way we will ever go in the future and on our next trip to Maui we plan on staying at the Endless horizon again if possible. I would change nothing about our stay, the house, property, or our experience with Hawain Beach Rentals. Thank you for an amazing experience and the beautiful memories that we will enjoy for the rest of our lives.
Dustin H., Festus, MO, 7.29.14
- Endless Horizon was an amazing property. It is even more beautiful than pictures. We were a party of 8 and a toddler. There was more than enough space for everyone. The house had everything we could of needed. As much as we enjoyed the beaches and the town of Lahaina and Kanappali, we loved spending special family time at Endless Horizon. The infinity pool and spa was wonderful. The ocean views were spectacular! This home was immaculant. Hawaiaan Beach Renta company were very professional and pleasant to communicate with. Eric met us at the property on the day we arrived and gave us a tour of the home and insrtuctions for all the electronics of the house. I would stay again for sure!
Valerie M., Gilbert, AZ, 6.17.14
- This home is gorgeous!. The folks at Hawaiian Beach Rentals did not miss a beat and the Property Manager, who lives next to the home we rented was very friendly and helpful. The house was spotless when we arrived. Everything was in great working order, plenty of gear for the beach and pool was stunning. The views were over the top as the ocean could be seen from the main floor and if you looked the other way the mountains were right there. We basically ate our breakfast and dinner on the patio every night and spent the mornings at the beach. Every afternoon and early evening were spent in the pool and then we rinsed the chlorine off using the outdoor shower. Cooking most all our meals saved us quite a bit of money as eating out can get quite expensive. The house was decorated as an island home should be but it was done with such exquisite taste yet it was not ostentatious by any means. Going forward I will stay there!. I actually cannot pinpoint what the best part of the trip was but the house certainly was impressive. The yards were gorgeous as well. Oh yeah, lets not forget the ocean views at sunset........ We had 6 people for a week and there was plenty of space for all. I think to have many more it could get crowded. One thing to keep in mind. Quiet time was 9 P.M. to 8 A.M as it is a very quiet residential area. Because it is so quiet your voices travel so be sure to be attentive to the time. I have already shared my experience with my friends and I am sure there will be some business coming your way as well as my repeat business..
Kathy S., Hollister, CA, 5.12.14
- The home was just as nice as portrayed. It was in very nice condition and very clean Overall satisfaction poor. Nothing to do with the home, just the property manager I could not recommend this property or stay here again. The problem with the property manager was initially my fault for not reading the contract thoroughly, but trusting that to others. We invited people over for a family and friends BBQ, the property manager came over and told me this event was not allowed and that all non registered guests would have to leave immediately. Then she stood outside as our friends were leaving. This could have been handled much more professionally when you are paying $1000 a day! The next evening three of our eight registered guests had returned to the mainland, so my wife invited her two bro
Tom E., Hermosa beach, CA, 5.6.14
- Our family had a wonderful vacation in Hawaii and this house was the pinnacle of our visit. The location was perfect. Secluded enough to have our privacy, yet handy to Lahaina and Ka'anapali when wanting to go for our daily adventures or to dine. As someone who likes to cook, the kitchen was stocked with good cookware and knives etc. which I appreciated. Having the pool was the highlight of our kids entire stay and it was well used. Both the pool and spa worked well. Although the house was a little high tech for us (entertainment centre, lighting etc.), we caught on and had no troubles. I highly recommend this house, but agree with previous reviewers that it is hard to leave and visit the rest of Maui. Thank you.
Robin C., Saskatoon, SK, 5.1.14
- This is the first time we've rented from HBR. They are nice people and did everything they promised. The property manager met us at the house and did a great job explaining some of its peculiarities. He also quickly responded to some questions I had later in the week. The house and views are spectacular! With two bedrooms in each wing, it's the perfect place for two families. The kitchen was well equipped, and we prepared almost all our meals there. The pool was wonderful. The reason I gave it 4 stars rather than 5, was the overly complicated lighting system. It took us a couple of days to figure most of it out, but even then, exterior lights would turn on, and we couldn't figure out why. Be warned, if you want to explore Maui, don't rent this house. It is so beautiful, you won't feel like going anywhere else.
Kenneth S., Seattle, WA, 4.8.14
- Had the vacation of a lifetime! The house was amazing. Clean, beautiful, and a magnificent view. Totally satisfied.
Joe S., Covina, CA, 4.2.14
- This was a long planned vacation with our adult children and I must say we had a great time. The house was everything we had hoped for. The only issue was the spa was not working, it had a bad thermostat. Having been to Maui numerous times we know that pool water can be very cold so when we saw that Endless Horizons had a spa, well that was what convinced us to rent the house. Our property Manager made every effort to get a new thermostat for the spa but was unsuccessful. While this was a major disappointment, we still enjoyed everything about the house and the beautiful views.
Tammy J., Maplewood, MO, 3.14.14
- The condo needs updating. Missing light switch, vent falling off, no air conditioning. I would rent it again but that's after checking other condo's first to see if I can get something in better shape. The condo was clean.
Mayssa A., 2.25.14
- The location is outstanding, able to walk to shopping, dinning etc. View is great, having the surf right outside you door is terrific, good sounds to sleep with. The grounds are maintained at a very high level old flowers picked every day , pool cleaned and decks washed each morning, The staff were great we had a few problems and they were taken care of right away. The unit does need some up grading, ie sheers in living room need to be cleaned or replaced, couch and chair need some work and replace the bed cover. Yes we would return and recommend the unit to others, we are considering trying to stay there again next year.
Robert Lee R., 9.20.13
- Breathtaking views from the unit and the it was well stocked with anything you could possibly need.
Debra S., 9.16.13
- Beautiful home very clean I very thing you see in the picture and more . Made are vacation better then we would have ever expected. Great people to work with and the home had everything we needed .
Carol F., Salinas, CA, 8.27.13
- B133 was exactly as we expected. We would love to return soon for another Maui experience.
Theresa G., 5.26.13
- Internet service not available for first two days and then no local phone service for all of stay. The repair was not made and we heard nothing from the property manager. Condo itself needs some upkeep but was clean. Bedroom backs on to Front Stree so very noisy most of night Also lots of dogs barking and roosters crowing. View off balcony excellent as is pool area. Caretaker of building does very good job. Close to Cannery Mall so bars and restaurants close and also not real far walk to downtown Lahaina and stores. Rating of 3. For average. Probably would not book that location again.
George N., 3.4.13
- We absolutely loved our stay at Lahaina Roads. The building is in a great location, and it's about a 20 minute walk to the middle of the town - perfect, as Lahaina is known for having the worst parking in all of Maui! The Lahaina Cannery Mall is one block away, which has a Safeway there. The building doesn't look like much from the front, but when you get inside and see the view of the ocean from your lanai - about 120 feet from your lanai - we were hooked. Plus, we were there in February, high whale season, and could see the whales from our place which was wonderful. The condo was fully stocked with everything we needed (though we did have to grab some laundry detergent and coffee filters - the only essentials for us missing). The kitchen was stocked with glasses, pots, pans, etc.; the unit also had a hairdryer, as well as a cooler, boogie boards, and lots of towels to take along to the beach. The coffee maker was somewhat on the fritz, and the bed was comically squeaky, but other than that, everything was fantastic. We would like to explore the other islands before returning to Maui, but when we inevitably do, we would definitely stay at Lahaina Roads again.
Natasha N., 2.18.13
- We had a very pleasant stay at 505. We found the room to be very clean and updated. The view made the whole week, I was however a bit disappointed with the beds being so small, with four adults it was small. But none the less it was wonderful. If I may make a suggestion, it would be very nice if the property at the pool would have a cart or something available to something to drink, not necessary liquor but something, although that might work very well. Again, it was very nice and I would go again.
Adele C., 1.17.13
- the location was great. the room was clean but smelled a little weird. The hotel staff was great, and we enjoyed using the pool area, hot tub and barbque area. It was very senic and relaxing. The bed was not very comfortable, but enjoyed the newly remodeled bathroom. There was a fully stocked kitchen but no kitchen sponge to wash our dishes, so we used a wash cloth. The room was cheery and welcoming. we enjoyed our stay! Oh we paid a daily fee for parking, one night there were not enough spaces not sure how that happened.
Robin B., 1.6.13
- Our family of four - 2 adults and 2 older kids (18 and 22) - recently stayed at the Maui Kaanapali Villas for 2 weeks. The condo was perfect for our needs. Clean, bright, excellent location right on the 'beach walk'. Steps to the pool and great Kaanapali beach! Nicely appointed furnishings, recently renovated and well eqiuped kitchen. This was our 3rd trip to Maui and we will definately go back here. Although not part of the 'hotel units' - we had access to everything hotel guests enjoyed. Already miss the view from the balconey.
Elliott K., 12.25.12
- The view is amazing and the house was great! We had breakfast everyday sitting by the pool looking out at the ocean. The house has a nice large kitchen and outdoor grill area. In addition it is convinient to Lahaina which has many very good restaurants. The booking agent that we used at Vacation Rentals was tremedous and very helpful when a problem arose with our initial rental property. The property manager met us at the house and was responsive to any questions that we had during the week. Would highly recommend this house
Phil C., Fairfield, CT, 9.9.12
- This is a fabulous house in an ideal location. It is in a gated community up the slope from Lahaina. Very clean and in excellent condition. It is an upscale property with all the amenities. We took our kids and grandkids and had a fabulous Hawaiian vacation. The infinity pool and hot tub overlooking the ocean is great. The house is very spacious and the split floorplan allows for good privacy with every bedroom having their own full bath. There are private lanais as well as great common areas. The kitchen is well equipped to handle a large group. There is also a covered outdoor kitchen/grill and dining area. The rental agents were very helpful and attentive. They helped us schedule massages at the house and gave us suggestions for activities. We would definitely book this rental if we go with a group again. The best part of our trip was the time we spent together as a family enjoying the house and the pool.
Celeste R., Apple Valley, MN, 7.26.12
- We loved this house and had an amazing vacation there and will definitely be back again! The house is beautiful and everything the pictures show it to be. Spacious rooms, beautifully appointed kitchen with high end appliances and everything you need to cook both simple and elaborate meals, plenty of room to spread out and relax either inside the great room or on the lanai - you could not have asked for a better place to vacation. The house is a little more high tech than normal but all of us work in technology so we had no issues figuring it all out. We hooked up our iPod to the dock and listened to music all day throughout the house while lounging on the lanai by the pool, it was truly relaxing. The house is super close to Lahaina so in 5 minutes you can be downtown or 10 minutes to the grocery store. We booked surfing lessons though the vacation rental site and not only was the agent helpful but the lessons were more private than most and Zach Howard whom she recommended and his team were awesome. It was our 20th wedding anniversary and our friends had Chef Jason Paul flown in to cook us a special meal. Jason is a professional private chef and I have to say this was one of the best meals I've ever had - I highly recommend him if you ever get the chance. Carol the property manager was super friendly and helpful and met us on the property and showed us around. The rental agent was super helpful and made everything very easy to book. This was one of the best vacations ever!
Sara N., Monroe, WA, 3.20.12
- The home is beautiful inside and out. The view of from the poolside is incredible. The home is easy to get to and with in reasonable distance of everything. The two master bedrooms were very comfortable. The two smaller bedrooms could use some maintenance in the showers. King beds in all rooms as well as shades on the shower windows would have been preferred. I would reccommend this home to family and friends, and if I return to Maui, I would stay there again.
Annette T., Hamilton, Ohio, 2.18.12
- The home was beyond gorgeous with a perfect location, 5 min to downtown Lahaina (if you wanted you could bike or walk to Front street), another 5 min to kanapali and super easy access to the airport, Haleakala, the aquarium, hikes, etc. A park for our children was a just a quick 3 min drive. The home was very well stocked with swim toys, noodles, a boogie board, and everything you could possibly want for cooking. You wake up every morning with the most gorgeous views of the ocean, the island of Lanai, and whales abounded! The owner's handyman, Joe, is also this phenomenal, professionally trained chef. He prepared a meal for us and our Maui friends one evening and it was truly one of the best meals we have ever experienced. Such a special night and I cannot recommend him enough! Make sure to ask the rental company for his info! The best part of the trip was being together as a family in one place enjoying all of the beauty and excitement of Maui. The best restaurant we found was Hanu in Lahaina, such unique, healthy, delicious food. The best salads and tuna-bruchetta we have ever tasted! Hula Grill is great for a fun evening on the beach and Beach Bums next to the aquarium is wonderful for BBQ lunch! Warren and Annabelle's magic show is hilarious and not to be missed! Golfing at the Dunes and at the Four Season on Lanai is a golfer's delight! The Pacific Whale foundation does a great whale watch and all of the money is donated to whale research. The I'o needle hike is gorgeous and perfect for younger kids (ours were 2, 5, and 7 at the time). Don't miss driving to Haleakala and the views from 10,000 feet! Be sure to rent kayaks at 505 Front Street and try a surf or paddle board lesson from Goofy Feet, also at 505 Front Street. My advice to someone else staying in the home would be just enjoy and pinch yourselves that you are able to stay in such a breathtaking place because your vacation will be over in a minute and views like that are hard to come by! Of course after two weeks you really get into the swing of things, but there are new Maui "finds" you are discovering daily; and we cannot wait until next year to experience Maui again. This home was perfect, great views, pool, bedrooms, gorgeous bathrooms, amazing kitchen, loved the location and the little horse farm down the road was so nice for our children. We would absolutely stay here again and recommend it to our friends in Chicago. Can't wait till next year! Marisa M, Chicago, IL
Marisa M., Northbrook, Illinois, 1.30.12
- The property was outstanding. It was quiet, luxurious and everything that we had hoped for. we spent days at the property and other days on some more adventurous activities. The concierge service that you provided was excellent. All our needs were taken care of by the property management. the only negative comment is that the garbage from the previous week stayed in the garage and was not pleasant whenever we had to access the garage. I am happy to be used as a recommendation for other potential clients. we will likely be back next year and would like to hear about other properties nd specials that you may have. Please send us some information on other smaller properties suitable fo r2 to 4 people that might be avaialble during the same time period next year.
Dan K., Toronto, Ontario, 1.18.11
- We rented the Endless Horizon unit based on the internet pictures and we were not disappointed, the unit is more amazing in person. To be able to wake up every moring and see the amazing view of Lanai across from us WOW!! The sunsets were breath taking it was such a relaxing feeling setting there in the hot tub with the Tiki torches glowing and the sun setting. The kids loved the pool and it was a great break when we came back from snorkling, surfing or kayaking during the day. It was the perfect home to stay in while we were getting married in Maui, we would recommend this home to any family that was looking relaxing pampered holiday. The unit is in the perfect loaction to set out and exploer the Island we cannot wait to return to Maui again!! Mahalo ;)
Lance B., Edmonton, Alberta, 11.15.10
- The property was fabulous and has every amenity you will ever need.The way the place is decorated and how every thing needed like home was there. Alex was the best and very helpful. We want to stay at the same place next year!
Steven F., Dallas, Texas, 7.26.10
- The view was amazing. The house was amazing. The whole experience was amazing. Thank you a million times for the opportunity to enjoy a peice of this paradise. We will be bringing our friends next year. Mahalo!!!!
Ralph C., Kaneohe, HI, 7.6.10
- The house is gorgeous and so open to the elements. We ate all our meals outside and spent all of our free time in the wonderful pool. My 15 month old granddaughter couldn't get enough of it. The way the house is designed in a U shape with two bedrooms on each side, it is perfectly silent at night, extremely well made. Snorkeling on Molokini was great fun, although a bit crowded. Turtle town was more fun, swimming with the huge sea turtles. I am sure there is wonderful free snorkeling all around Maui, but we were limited with a baby with us as to what we could do. Mama's Fish House was absolutely amazing, and well worth the drive. Excellent in every respect. Two of our party played golf at the Wailea Gold course and absolutely loved it. My daughter-in-law and I took the baby and played in the Grand Wailea pool and had lunch while the guys played golf. Wonderful day, and the shopping there was so much fun. We couldn't quite figure out the TVs in the house in the various bedrooms, so if you decide to stay here, you might make sure you understand the technology. We didn't really care, because no one wanted to spend time watching TV much anyway. Gorgeous house, gorgeous place. Can't wait to come back!! Thank you.
Jeanne G., San Diego, CA, 6.3.10
- The home, the view, the pool - truly heaven. We had grand plans of seeing and doing lots of things on Maui but once we arrived we realized our trip would be best spent enjoying the home and its incredible view. We shall be back!
Chris T., Kaneohe, HI, 4.7.10
- This is the most amazing house we've ever been in! Everything was perfect. Alex checked us in and showed us around and made sure we had everything we needed. We were literally gasping as took the tour. The pool and jacuzzi, the kitchen, the living room, the bedrooms, the bathrooms were all so beautiful and well-appointed. We were 2 couples with a 3-month old, 15-month-old and 2 year old and everyone had a wonderful time. If you like gadgets as much as I do, you'll love the way the the remote control for the pool and jacuzzi works. Choose different colors for the pool lights and the jacuzzi lights, set the temperature of the pool and jacuzzi separately, etc! It all works too; nothing was broken, rusty, dirty etc. like in some rentals we've stayed in. The babies were in the pool all day and had a blast. Lahaina is only 5 min drive but we felt all alone up on the hill overlooking the channel between Maui and Lanai. The sunsets over the infinity pool were spectacular; I wish I could post a picture here. We took the kids to ride the Sugar Cane Train just down the road and they loved that. Don't bring them into the ticket office or they'll see the Thomas the Tank Engine toys for sale. For dinner, don't eat at Burgers in Paradise -- the meat seems to be mostly filler. Do have a Lappert's Ice Cream or a Gelato from another place (forgot the name). Have fun!
Charles K., Kaneohe, HI, 9.9.09