Sugar Cove - 3BR Condo #5A
3 bedrooms, 3 Full Baths, Sleeps: 6
Paia Condo Rental DescriptionTax ID# TA-190-072-6272-01.
It's difficult to list all of the benefits of Sugar Cove!
Great location - just a mile down the beach from Paia town, or a few miles in the opposite direction to Kahului (grocery stores, business center).
Just a little off of the beaten path - it isn't in the middle of "vacation central", but it wouldn't take you long to get there if you wanted to. Kihei is a quick trip across the valley of the island (8 miles).
Very small property - only 18 townhomes, and every one faces directly to the ocean.
Gorgeous grounds! The lawn is like a carpet, and the buildings are surrounded by tropical plants and trees.
Pool on grounds - tired of the ocean? Take a dip in the pool.
Tennis on grounds - the court is best suited to beginners, and the quality of the court might not satisfy experienced players.
Water sports galore! Launch access for windsurfing or kiting, fun for paddle boarding, and boogie boarding.
Gear storage - each unit has racks to store boards / sails.
Gated property to protect your security.
ON THE BEACH - not many north shore properties are really beachfront!
AND ANOTHER BEACH DOWN THE STREET - visiting with children? Pack the beach toys and take a five minute walk down Paani Place to Baby Beach.
Easy parking - there are two dedicated spaces for each unit.
This unit has three bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The ground level has living area, TV area, dining, well equipped kitchen and a half bath.
The upper level has three bedrooms each with a private ensuite bathroom.
Bedroom #1 - king bed
Bedroom #2 - king bed
Bedroom #3 - 2 queen beds
- high speed wireless internet
- flat screen TV
- CD stereo/Ipod dock
- ceiling fans
- telephone with answering machine
We are delighted that you are considering this property for your vacation lodging. We are sure that you would enjoy this lovely vacation home.
This property has a vacation rental permit issued by the County of Maui, and is subject to the rules and restrictions imposed by the County for all short term rental homes. Please understand that we would be unable to accept a rental that does not agree to abide by these rules. Note: properties without a short term rental permit are subject to closure by the County.
1. Neighbors - Please be considerate of our neighbors. Noise carries easily to their homes, particularly in the evening. NO loud music, NO parties, NO amplified sound of any nature at any time. Many neighbors must be up early in the morning to go to work, and its important that your use of this property does not impact them in any way.
2. Quiet Hours - Quiet time is from 9pm to 8am.
3. Use of the Property - Additional friends/family CANNOT be invited to the property and it cannot be used as a meeting place. The property can be used ONLY by the guests listed on the rental agreement. The County law allows us to accommodate a maximum of two guests x the number of bedrooms.
4. Parking - There is plenty of parking on the property. Vehicles CANNOT be parked on the street at any time. When vehicles are on the street, there is insufficient space for emergency vehicles, fire trucks, the trash truck or neighbors to get down the road.
5. Minimum of 1 guest must meet the minimum age requirement of 25.
At the time of booking, we'll forward the property rental agreement for review and acceptance.
Features and Amenities
|3 Bedroom Condo||3 full bathrooms|
|1 half bathroom||Deck|
|Fully Equipped Kitchen||Microwave|
|Stove Top Burner|
|High Speed Internet Access||Internet Access|
|Hi Def Television||DVD Player|
|No Pets||No Smoking|
|Maximum Occupancy: 6 people||Maximum Cars Allowed on Property: 1 car|