- The house was in a great location and the pool was a HUGE hit with the kids. We loved the lanai and spent many a night and day out there.
Touched by the spirit of Hawaiis past and blessed by the Kahunas of Hawaiis present, this beautiful home sits in Keauhou Bay where Kamehameha the III, the last King of Hawaii, was born. This 2700 square foot multi-level home faces the lovely Bay with views from each level of swaying palm trees and sparkling water. Completely enclosed, it is a private compound for you to enjoy. more »
You can participate in the ancient Hawaiian art of paddling just steps away at the Bay, or stay at home and swim in the crystal pool. With a master suite on each level, this home offers areas for friends traveling together or an extended family to enjoy together, still maintaining privacy, and there is a loft on the third level that sleeps two. The master suites and family room have televisions and there is wireless internet access anywhere in the home. Enjoy the large lanai with bay views while you make your plans for the adventure of the day or just stay home and relax in luxury. Canoeing, snorkeling, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding and fishing a stones throw away. Not to mention the Fair Winds and Hula Kai boats are both docked right in the bay for a Whale watching cruise down south and snorkel on the tranquil color filled reefs of Hawaii.
3 Night Minimum Stay/ 10 During Ironman & Christmas. This is a non-smoking, no pets property. Hawaii Tax ID: W30351186-01
Features and Amenities
- Beach: 5 min drive to 1/2 mile to Kahalu'u Beach Park
- Shopping: 5 min drive to 1/4 mile to Keauhou Shopping Center
- Food/Wine: 5 min drive to Food/Wine
- 2 Bedroom Private Home
- 2 full bathrooms
- 2 king beds
- 2 twin beds
- Private Pool
- Maximum Occupancy: 6 people
- Maximum Cars Allowed on Property: 1 car
- Ceiling Fans Throughout
- Master Bedroom has a King Bed
- Bedroom 2 has a King Bed
- Bedroom 3 has Twin Beds
- Sofa Sleeper in Main Living Area
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Beach Towels One Per Guest
- Street Parking
- Concierge Service Available
- The place was lovely, I really have only two complaints 1. the upstairs bedroom had 3 open windows with just screens & you are so close to the beach you would here everything that went on, my husband & I had to wear ear plugs every night we were there. 2. there was no internet connection - that would have been a nice add for the high price. Other than that - it had so much room we could hardly know what to do with it all. Great Location & grounds were well maintained.
Kelli S., Issaquah, WA, 3.26.12
Location of rental in Kona
PRIVATE CALENDAR — Submit this form to check availability for your dates
or call (800) 853-0787 and talk to an expert now:
We provide marketing services for Hawaii vacation rentals and act solely as an intermediary between Property Managers and Travelers. We are not a real estate broker, lender or seller. We do not, under any circumstances, for compensation or valuable consideration, sell or offer to sell, buy or offer to buy, or negotiate the purchase or sale or exchange of real estate, or list, or solicit for prospective purchasers, or lease or offer to lease, or rent of offer to rent, or manage or offer to manage, any real estate or options on any of the rentals posted on this site. For information on Vacation Rental Travel Insurance click here.