- The size of KK was great, with many baths that helped with 9 people. Wonderful for a large group.
- Customer service was good although after we got there had to ask for bedding for the additional bed, fans and hair dryers which had been requested before we arrived.
- For a $500 cleaning fee the place should have been spotless, it was not. The floors left our feet black, bedroom lamps were full of dust, dust under the beds and under the bathroom cabinets. How about sending us a refund of the cleaning fee.
- Screens were torn. Upstairs shower would not turn off. The kitchen needed utensils. Don't think I would book the rental again or recommend it unless it was cleaned and repairs completed. Most of the lawn equipment was old so had to buy more including two boogie boards and leave it for the next renters.
- The location and the beach was the best part of the trip, Kailua beach is the best.
Russell R., Vancouver, WA, 7.11.15
Comment by Owner/Manager:
We are please the guest enjoyed the size of home. They did end of with more guest then allowed so we accommodated them by providing a futon with pillows, & sheets. They requested more hair dryers and we provided more box fans as it getting quite humid due to the tropical depressions. The screen was replaced with a new one that day as it was already sent out to be fixed and installed that day. Kitchen has place settings for 12 and guest requested more. We checked the shower and could not find an issue with it as all the plumbing in the home was serviced a week prior to check in with new shower valve cartridges, water supply line valves, toilets checked and serviced. We will check with our cleaners on their issues and make adjustments where needed to avoid possible issues again.