- Poipu Palms 204 was fabulous; even better than the pictures and description! The sound of crashing waves 24/7 was awesome!! The condo is convenient to so many activities and nothing is far away on the island. If a helicopter ride is on your agenda, the Jurassic Park landing is the best!! Vacation Rental staff answered all our questions very promptly and were very helpful for suggestions of places, activities and for booking any activity reservations ahead of time. I would definitely utilize their services again.
*Second story condo is easily accessible with ramp access to enter
*Two bedroom, two-bath condo with a million dollar view
*Comfortable end unit offers privacy and serenity
*Relax on the two recliners in the living room
*Private lanai overlooking the ocean front pool
*Turtles swimming in the deep blue sea below.
*Master bedroom has a queen size bed
*Second bedroom has twin beds that can be converted to king
*Both bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
*Condo has many beautiful pieces of art by local Kauai artisans
Poipu Palms is located on Kauais beautiful South Shore. more »
Perched on the edge of the magnificent Poipu coastline, this intimate resort is home to just twelve oceanfront Kauai condos and features stunning views as well as a dramatic coastline swimming pool, sundeck and BBQ. Awaken to the sounds of the sea, watch sea turtles, dolphins and seasonal whales from your lanai, and enjoy spectacular Kauai sunsets, tropical breezes -- all from the comfort of your Kauai vacation home.
World famous Poipu Beach and Brenneckes Beach are just a five-minute walk from Poipu Palms. This award winning tropical playground offers snorkeling, body boarding, body surfing, picnicking, swimming and relaxing all year round in sunny Poipu. Poipu Beach also has a large grassy park with childrens play area, showers, bathrooms, restaurants and shopping.
Poipu Palms has easy access, mostly on an oceanfront pathway, to the Grand Hyatt Kauai where you can wander around lush tropical gardens or indulge in a reviving treatment at the world-class Anara Spa. This lovely setting lets you easily explore the natural wonders of our Garden Isle of Kauai, as well as dine at several charming restaurants and enjoy Kauais galleries and shops. Treat yourself to one of Kauais best luaus, featuring authentic dance, events and cuisine.
Seasonal Whale Watching
Cable TV with DVD player
Unlimited free long distance calling to US and Canada
Two recliners in the living room
Pool with sun deck
Short walk to beaches
Fully equipped kitchen
Complimentary Island Soap and CandleWorks toiletries
Starter kit of Kauai Coffee Company coffee and condiments provided
All linens including beach towels provided
Starter kit of paper and cleaning products such as toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, etc. provided
Master bedroom: queen bed
Guest bedroom: two twin beds that can convert to king bed
Features and Amenities
- Beach: Oceanfront
- Shopping: 5 min drive to Shopping
- Food/Wine: 5 min drive to Food/Wine
- 2 Bedroom Condo
- 2 full bathrooms
- Ocean View
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Deck Furniture
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Furniture
- Ceiling Fans
- 1 queen bed
- 2 twin beds
- Community Pool
- Bath Tub
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Stove Top Burner
- Wireless Internet
- DVD Player
- Long Distance Included
- Local Calls Included
- No Smoking
- Elderly Friendly
- Child Friendly
- No Pets
- Horse Riding
- Maximum Occupancy: 4 people
- Maximum Cars Allowed on Property: 1 car
- 900 sq ft
- Rating: 4
- We booked unit 204 through Great Vacation Retreats. They were great to work with and also made arrangements for some discounted tours and discounted rental car. I would not hesitate to work with them again. As for unit 204, the condo is decorated tastefully, This served as a great home base for a family of four...two early teens' two late thirties adults...well I was late 30s when I arrived...not anymore. As an earlier poster said, the kitchen and bathroom would benefit from an update, however they were perfectly acceptable for our needs, and overall the complex and unit 204 were worthy of 4 stars. We had no problems with any bugs as one reviewer mentioned of a nearby unit. Will post pics once our vacation is over.
- Though the accomodations were smaller than I typically like this one overcame that luxury by its superb location. If you enjoy the "sound of the sea" then this is the condo for enjoying that 24/7. The views from this condo would be difficult to beat as well. My visit permitted me to observe the migrtating whales, and a daily entertainment of turtles just off the lanai as they played in the surf. Great walking to either local beaches too.
Location of rental in Poipu
PRIVATE CALENDAR: Submit this form to check availability or call (800) 853-0787
We provide marketing services for Hawaii vacation rentals and act solely as an intermediary between Property Managers and Travelers. We are not a real estate broker, lender or seller. We do not, under any circumstances, for compensation or valuable consideration, sell or offer to sell, buy or offer to buy, or negotiate the purchase or sale or exchange of real estate, or list, or solicit for prospective purchasers, or lease or offer to lease, or rent of offer to rent, or manage or offer to manage, any real estate or options on any of the rentals posted on this site.