- Our Lahaina Shores Resort stay in #334 was great! We loved the two lanai's. The condo was very clean and had everything we needed - even a pair of scissors. We have already recommended the Lahaina Shores to friends. The only problem we had with the condo was getting the AC to work. The sliding glass doors had to be closed just right (which was a little difficult with the locks that are on them) before it would turn on. Then we couldn't adjust the temperature and it was too cold if we left if on. But mostly, we just opened both sliding glass doors and let the breeze come through. We ate at Betty's Beach Cafe a lot. They are right next door in the 505 Shopping Center and they have the best food!! Everything we tried there for breakfast, lunch or dinner was great. We tried many places in Lahaina on recommendation of family but still felt that Bettly's was the best.
Lahaina Shores Beach Resort - 334Add to Wish List
Lahaina Shores Beach Resort, the only beachfront condo hotel in Lahaina Town. Its located on Front Street, just 2 blocks from all of the shops, restaurants, night life and art galleries. The Lahaina Harbor is also within walking distance and offers a variety of boat trips to go out diving, snorkeling, sport fishing, ocean rafting, whale or dolphin watching, or on a sunset/dinner cruise. more »
It features spectacular beachfront sunsets, a white sandy beach, (great for snorkeling, swimming, surfing or lounging), a swimming pool and Jacuzzi, and BBQ grills.
Mountain View Studio Unit #410 is a beautifully decorated 550 sq. ft. studio that includes a full bath with a separate vanity area, a fully equipped kitchen, a small dining area and a spacious living room/bedroom with a queen size bed and a queen futon couch bed. Just outside the living room is a private lanai balcony where guests enjoy amazing views of our West Maui Mountains. Amenities include air conditioning, microwave, range, refrigerator, cable TV, private phone line and high speed internet access (pay per use). Laundry facilities are located on every floor. High speed internet access is $9. 95/day or $35/week.
Features and Amenities
- Beach: Beachfront
- Studio Apartment
- 1 full bathroom
- Mountain View
- 1 queen bed
- 1 sofabed bed
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Bath Tub
- Additional Outdoor Shower
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Satellite/Cable Television
- No Smoking
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 people
- Maximum Cars Allowed on Property: 1 car
- 550 sq ft
- The room was clean and the complex was extremely convenient to everything in Lahaina. We found it small for three people and recommend it only for two. Customer service was terrific both at the complex and with the rental agent. We would definitely use them again. We found internet access to be inconvenient. Unfortunately this was a working vacation and there was no business center for the occasional printout. There was no wi fi access and we had to go to a local coffee shop for this access. Hopefully most of you looking at this rental will not have to make it a working vacation, but that was our biggest issue. Parking was very convenient and unlike many of the resorts, was very reasonable. Overall a nice place to hang your hat, but not alot of frills for just hanging out. But, the proximity to Lahaina made up for alot of that.
Dan H., Woodland Park, CO, 7.11.10
- needs some renovations. a little bit old and smelly. bad parking lot hard on your car. nice views, nice beach, but again would stay elsewhere based on the condition of the building.
Kent M., Winnipeg, MB, 3.14.10
Comment by Owner/Manager:
We're sorry that the stay didn't live up to the guests expectations. Unfortunately this guest was the first guest to stay in Unit #334 after the extensive remodel to the balcony lanais of that unit and that section of the building, so the unit had been closed up for about 3 months and that would be the reason for being a little smelly; we will certainly correct that matter. Over $6.2 million was spent this last year to maintain the integrity of the building and unfortunately the project didn't finish until February 26th which was half way through the guests stay. The nature of the building is to keep it to an old Hawaiian plantation style look and feel. Unfortunately the parking lot was congested with work crew materials during the guests stay and it is now back to normal as well.
Location of rental in Lahaina
Submit this form to check availability or call (800) 853-0787
We provide marketing services for Hawaii vacation rentals and act solely as an intermediary between Property Managers and Travelers. We are not a real estate broker, lender or seller. We do not, under any circumstances, for compensation or valuable consideration, sell or offer to sell, buy or offer to buy, or negotiate the purchase or sale or exchange of real estate, or list, or solicit for prospective purchasers, or lease or offer to lease, or rent of offer to rent, or manage or offer to manage, any real estate or options on any of the rentals posted on this site.