MVP Iolani Guest Cottage - 2BR Home
Haiku Private Home Rental DescriptionTax ID: #TA-063-891-2512-01 Permit: #BBPH2010/0002
Romantic, unique, charming coral rock cottage perched on the edge of Maliko Gulch. Swing in the hammock, or play tennis on the clay court. This is a property for nature lovers, romantics, and anybody looking for a quiet escape from reality. Wake up surrounded by plants and trees, and an endless blue sky. With lodging like this, why would anybody consider staying in a condo with thousands of other tourists?
The Iolani Guest cottage is fabulous for a Maui Honeymoon, quiet escape, or anybody that would enjoy a quiet Maui vacation rental cottage.
The property occupies a large two acre parcel of land, in the lowest section of Haiku (out of the rain band) and just a couple of minutes from Hookipa Beach. The grounds are beautifully landscaped with hundreds of trees and plants. A clay tennis court is available for your use.
Sitting to one side of the property, with its own garden and lawn, the cottage has a wonderful, tropical garden view, and looks into the edge of the gulch. There are coral rock exterior walls and a patio with teak outdoor dining furniture, gas grill and sun loungers. The interior has a custom kitchen (granite counters, top quality appliances including a sub-zero fridge), living area which opens to the deck, two bedrooms (each with king bed), and a custom, tiled bathroom. Other amenities include telephone, TV, DVD, stereo, laundry, WiFi. This is the perfect cottage if you're seeking a reasonable price, but an upscale interior. One of the best features - a unique, coral rock outdoor shower, fabulous to rinse off when you come home from the beach covered in sand.
We are delighted that you are considering this property for your vacation lodging. We are sure that you would enjoy this lovely vacation home.
This property has a vacation rental permit issued by the County of Maui, and is subject to the rules and restrictions imposed by the County for all short term rental homes. Please understand that we would be unable to accept a rental that does not agree to abide by these rules. Note: properties without a short term rental permit are subject to closure by the County.
1. Neighbors - Please be considerate of our neighbors. Noise carries easily to their homes, particularly in the evening. NO loud music, NO parties, NO amplified sound of any nature at any time. Many neighbors must be up early in the morning to go to work, and its important that your use of this property does not impact them in any way.
2. Quiet Hours - Quiet time is from 9pm to 8am.
3. Use of the Property - Additional friends/family CANNOT be invited to the property and it cannot be used as a meeting place. The property can be used ONLY by the guests listed on the rental agreement. The County law allows us to accommodate a maximum of two guests x the number of bedrooms.
4. Parking - There is plenty of parking on the property. Vehicles CANNOT be parked on the street at any time. When vehicles are on the street, there is insufficient space for emergency vehicles, fire trucks, the trash truck or neighbors to get down the road.
5. Minimum of 1 guest must meet the minimum age requirement of 25.
At the time of booking, we'll forward the property rental agreement for review and acceptance.
Features and Amenities
- Beach: 15 min drive to Hookipa Beach & Baldwin Beach
- 2 Bedroom Private Home
- 1 full bathroom
- Garden View
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Deck Furniture
- Ceiling Fans
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Furniture
- 2 king beds
- Bath Tub
- Beach Chairs
- Private Tennis Court
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Garbage Disposal
- Coffee Maker
- Wireless Internet
- Satellite/Cable Television
- DVD Player
- Long Distance Included
- Local Calls Included
- Elderly Friendly
- Child Friendly
- No Pets
- No Smoking
- Mountain Biking
- Horse Riding
- Maximum Occupancy: 4 people
- Maximum Cars Allowed on Property: 2 cars