Haleakala Princess Cottage
2 bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 4
Kula Cottage Rental DescriptionTax ID# TA-001-935-7696-01. Permit # STMP2014-0001.
This is a legal permitted vacation rental #STMP 2014-0001.
Nestled on the slops of Haleakala with a view from coast to coast!. Enjoy your vacation in the home built for a Hawaiian Princess; Abigail Kapiolani Kawananakoa. Careful attention has been paid to every detail, from the gardens to the interior and exterior of both the Main House and the Guest Cottage.
Haleakala Princess Estate is in upcountry Maui, in the small rural town of Kula. Kula can be considered the "heart" of Upcountry. The climate here is cooler, with mists swirling in the valleys and groves of eucalyptus sheltering pastures full of cattle. Kula is also the habitat of the exotic Protea flowers and several farms grow acres of the many different varieties that are shipped all over the world. Kula onions are said to be among the sweetest in the world. As you drive through Kula, you'll see pasture land with cows, horses, goats or sheep, farm land with flowers, vegetables, lavender, or fruits.
Haleakala Princess Estate has two vacation homes:
1) the three bedroom Main House and
2) the two bedroom Guest Cottage
These can be rented together to accommodate up to ten guests.
Each home has a private gated entrance, private parking area and a private garden. Each has a private hot-tub (NOT shared).
The two dwellings sit close to each other, but look in opposite directions, so that they do not interfere with the other dwelling.
We are delighted that you are considering this property for your vacation lodging. We are sure that you would enjoy this lovely vacation home.
This property has a vacation rental permit issued by the County of Maui, and is subject to the rules and restrictions imposed by the County for all short term rental homes. Please understand that we would be unable to accept a rental that does not agree to abide by these rules. Note: properties without a short term rental permit are subject to closure by the County.
1. Neighbors - Please be considerate of our neighbors. Noise carries easily to their homes, particularly in the evening. NO loud music, NO parties, NO amplified sound of any nature at any time. Many neighbors must be up early in the morning to go to work, and its important that your use of this property does not impact them in any way.
2. Quiet Hours - Quiet time is from 9pm to 8am.
3. Use of the Property - Additional friends/family CANNOT be invited to the property and it cannot be used as a meeting place. The property can be used ONLY by the guests listed on the rental agreement. The County law allows us to accommodate a maximum of two guests x the number of bedrooms.
4. Parking - There is plenty of parking on the property. Vehicles CANNOT be parked on the street at any time. When vehicles are on the street, there is insufficient space for emergency vehicles, fire trucks, the trash truck or neighbors to get down the road.
Features and Amenities
|2 Bedroom Cottage||2 full bathrooms|
|Ocean View||Mountain View|
|Number of Floors: 1||Another Rental on Property|
|Heat Only||Ceiling Fans|
|Deck Furniture||Beach Towels|
|1 king bed||1 queen bed|
|Private Hot Tub||BBQ Pit|
|Fully Equipped Kitchen||Blender|
|Wireless Internet||High Speed Internet Access|
|VCR||Hi Def Television|
|Local Calls Included|
|No Smoking||Elderly Friendly|
|Child Friendly||No Pets|
|Maximum Occupancy: 4 people||Maximum Cars Allowed on Property: 2 cars|