This rental has special rates in the coming months. Call our Destination Experts to make sure you get the best rate possible: (844) 261-0464
$595 - $650per night
Kula Private Home Rental Description
Tax ID# TA-001-935-7696-01Permit # STMP2014-0001
This is one of those homes that you'll arrive to and go "oh my gosh!!!". Haleakala Princess Estate is a very unique vacation rental in Kula, Upcountry Maui. This home was designed for Abigail Kapiolani Kawananakoa and has been lovingly restored by the current owner. Careful attention has been paid to every detail, from the gardens to the interior and exterior of both the Main House and the Guest Cottage.
There are two homes on this property a three bedroom main house and the two bedroom guest cottage. Although close in proximity, each are well separated from the other, with separate gated entrance, separate parking, private hot-tub, and private yard / garden area. The cottage faces up to Haleakala, while the Main House faces down to the ocean.
The Main house has three bedrooms (king, king, and two twins) and two full baths (walk-in shower, tub/shower combo) and a half bath off the laundry room. A spacious living room / dining area with panoramic views of Maui, and a fully equipped kitchen with a eating nook overlooking the waterfall features on property. The bed linens are soft and luxurious. Sink into the comfy bed, and enjoy an amazing night of sleep. This is definitely not the city, and the only things youll hear are the sigh of the wind, and the sounds of the birds.
To be sure that you stay comfy year round, the house has both heat and A/C. You probably wont use it, since its so nice with the doors wide open, but its there if you want it.
To the back of the house and also to the left side are large waterfalls that cascade into ponds with water lilies and other exotic plants. Looking for a relaxing evening? Lounge around the fire pit with that amazing coast to coast view.
Other amenities include: large flat screen TV with DVD, WiFi, laundry.
We are delighted that you are considering this property for your vacation lodging. We are sure that you would enjoy this lovely vacation home.
This property has a vacation rental permit issued by the County of Maui, and is subject to the rules and restrictions imposed by the County for all short term rental homes. Please understand that we would be unable to accept a rental that does not agree to abide by these rules. Note: properties without a short term rental permit are subject to closure by the County.
1. Neighbors - Please be considerate of our neighbors. Noise carries easily to their homes, particularly in the evening. NO loud music, NO parties, NO amplified sound of any nature at any time. Many neighbors must be up early in the morning to go to work, and its important that your use of this property does not impact them in any way.
2. Quiet Hours - Quiet time is from 9pm to 8am.
3. Use of the Property - Additional friends/family CANNOT be invited to the property and it cannot be used as a meeting place. The property can be used ONLY by the guests listed on the rental agreement. The County law allows us to accommodate a maximum of two guests x the number of bedrooms.
4. Parking - There is plenty of parking on the property. Vehicles CANNOT be parked on the street at any time. When vehicles are on the street, there is insufficient space for emergency vehicles, fire trucks, the trash truck or neighbors to get down the road.
5. Minimum of 1 guest must meet the minimum age requirement of 25.
At the time of booking, we'll forward the property rental agreement for review and acceptance.
Features and Amenities
3 Bedroom Private Home
2 full bathrooms
1 half bathroom
Number of Floors: 1
Another Rental on Property
2 king beds
2 twin beds
Private Hot Tub
Fully Equipped Kitchen
High Speed Internet Access
Hi Def Television
Local Calls Included
Maximum Occupancy: 6 people
Maximum Cars Allowed on Property: 2 cars
$595 - $650 per night. 30% down to hold a reservation. Balance due 75 days before check-in. $1,000.00 security deposit. $429.06 cleaning fee. 4% processing fee. Listed rates do not include tax. Holiday and peak season rates and required length of stay may be different than quoted above. Credit cards, cash, checks and wire transfers accepted. Minimum night stay varies amongst the various rental units. Many rentals have 30-night minimums.Tax ID# STMP2014-0001Permit # TA-001-935-7696-01
What our customers are saying:
"Your customer service is only matched by your incredible selection of rentals and easy online payment. My family has used you guys for the past 5 years and we will continue to do so."