- Hawaii vacation reviews
101 - 200 of 908
Hawaii vacation reviews
- The condo was wonderful. Very clean, very well equipped, very beautiful view of the ocean. We would definitely rent this condo again. I also was very impressed with the customer service I received from the booking agent.
Leslie C., Portland, OR, 1.19.16
- We really enjoyed staying at Keauhou Lani. Excellent accommodation, beautifully furnished, fabulous view and a very helpful support from the agent. Our family enjoyed snorkelling and the manta rays, and the visit to the volcano rim. We would fully recommend this accommodation to future vacationers.
Douglas B., 1.13.16
- The unit could easily be a 5 star. It needs the owners' TLC. They obviously do not visit regularly. As a consequence, they do not see issues like poor housekeeping, missing equipment, etc... The unit was very dirty when we arrived. We had to go on hands and knees to wash the floors. We had to get a professional to clean the rugs, a $80 charge. The TV is unacceptable! the DSL internet connection was very poor, and the TV package did not include the main channels like CNN in HD. Additionally, the HDMI ports would not work, preventing the ability to cast from our own devices. Plus no elevator for a month!
John M., Los Altos, CA, 1.11.16
- Ko Olina penthouse 1404 is truly paradise. From the amazing amenities to the breathtaking views we couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable week. This was our first time staying in Ko Olina and we know we found our new favorite home away from home. The community is wonderful, everything is within walking distance and the property offers so many options. From playing on the beach, to a family pool, to a quiet pool, everyone will find their perfect "space". The condo is lovely, the view is breathtaking, and it is just what we were looking for. We cannot wait to book our next visit with Ryan!
Kay M., 1.10.16
- Beautiful house. Excellent location. Perfect place for a family to stay. I highly recommend.
Amy W., Toronto, ON, 1.4.16
- We have rented a number of Villas and Houses, mostly in Europe and this was the finest we have experienced. The house is absolutely fantastic both in design and location. We were a family of 11 and cooked most of our meals. The kitchen was compleat in every detail. The Concierge, Thomas, booked us a fishing trip and Luau and both were memoral highlights. This was our 60th anniversary and we couldn't think of a better place to celebrate this event than the Kahana House.
Ken F., North Vancouver, BC, 1.2.16
- We recently stayed at the "Collessie by the sea" and were more than pleased with the quality and cleanliness of the house. There were 5 adults and we had lots of room and felt we had our private get away with the way the house is set up. We plan on returning in the new year. The best part was late night swims in the gorgeous pool. The house is very central to shopping and restaurants and not far from the beach.
Debbie Marshal, 12.17.15
- The home was lovely, however the cleanliness had much to be desired. The floors and counters were kind of sticky. Had no problem living with our little green friends but there was poop everywhere and apparently the cockroaches out numbered them. One beds out of 5 was comfortable. We enjoyed the outdoors, the pool was great however the lounge chairs were not clean. All in all we had a Wonderful time and enjoyed great customer service. We would definitely recommend your services and the home. We are sad to be back home in the wet and cold. Thank you
Tracey C., Bremerton, WA, 12.13.15
- 5 stars!!! Extremely Private Location with an incredible view, simply outstanding. We just returned from paradise and wish we could still be there in your amazing home!! Word's cannot express how much we LOVED the home. The house is so much more than the pictures, it is beautifully decorated and very private. Needless to say we did NOT want to leave, we skipped a few beach days to just hang out by the pool. We spent most evenings on the lanai - BBQ, infinity edge pool, and beautiful sunsets every night! We had a front row seat to all of this amazing property! By far, the best equipped kitchen in any property we have EVER stayed in !!Top quality everything! Thank you!!Also, the outdoor grill and lanai were amazing. We will be coming back . . . SOON! Thank you for making our vacation the best ever!!
Mark M., 12.12.15
- We are former residents of Kailua and have family on Oahu that we visit multiple times per year. When visiting Oahu, we get a vacation rental in Kailua/Lanikai area. This was the best rental we have ever stayed at. We will definitely be returning!
David M., San Bernardino, CA, 12.7.15
- Can't imagine a more wonderful location or accommodation. Amenities are bountiful. We felt totally alone, only the natural sounds of the sea and the wind. A more perfect stay is doubtful . We will return to Puu Poa 305. Cheri and Denny Clow, San Antonio, TX
Dennis C., San Antonio, TX, 12.4.15
- I liked the layout with the two bedrooms separated. While the kitchen is updated the rest of the unit is quite dated. The beds are very old and uncomfortable. Also it was not as clean as I would have expected. There were clearly places where the vacuum had never reached. Also the lack of airconditioning in the living room made it uncomfortable at times. I love staying at Ekahi but would not stay at this unit again. On the plus side dealing with the rental agents was a pleasure and all done satisfactorily. There were a few maintenance issues that were dealt with promptly.
Wayne W., BLAINE, WA, 12.1.15
- Unit was clean and comfortable with a beautiful view of the beach, water and sunsets. Kitchen has most of what we needed and all appliances were in good working order. The couple of issues that came up were quickly settled with a call to the owner/and or contact. The facility has a wonderful pool and roof top BBQ area and every Menehune Shores guest we came in contact with was friendly and helpful. Would recommend it to our friends.
Mary K., VANCOUVER, WA, 11.3.15
- Can't recommend this place high enough. It was incredible. Feels like you're on a private beach. Views are amazing from every room and the staff was outstanding. Will definitely stay here again!
Kristin D., Richland, WA, 10.30.15
- We enjoyed a wonderful week at Hale Napili. It was a celebration of our 40th Wedding anniversary and we brought our family with us. There was plenty of room for our family of 13 and opportunities to swim, boogie board and enjoy the views and ocean shores. It was a memorable vacation. We recommend this lovely home to anyone who needs space for a family gathering. Kathy Powell Roseburg, Oregon
Katherine P., 10.6.15
- We were satisfied with the service we received booking this condo. The property is in an exceptional location - right on the ocean, magnificent views at sunset, walking distance to great shops and places to eat, parking was easy, and the pool was nice (basic) and not very crowded. The condo has massive rooms and a terrific layout, which worked really well for our family of 4. Unfortunately it is quite "tired" and needs some money spent on it, eg. furniture had holes in the wicker, some of the settings on the oven didn't work, the laundry door kept falling off, the drawers and wardrobe doors in the second bedroom were very difficult to open, there was inadequate storage for clothes in the master WIR, etc. Our main concern was the sliding fly screens that lead to the patio - they kept falling off their runners, they didn't close properly and the wire had holes in it. This resulted in mosquitos filling the condo at dusk, or keeping the glass doors closed and expiring (there is no air conditioning). When we left a message for the local agent about the problems, they did not return our call. After emailing them, they sent a maintenance man on the second last day of our stay and as far as I can tell, he did not repair anything! This was frustrating and disappointing, and affected our overall satisfaction with the condo. The condo was very clean. I would stay at Whalers Cove agin, but not in this condo (unless it receives an upgrade). We absolutely loved Kauai - highlights were trekking in the canyon, taking a boat trip along the Na Pali coast, and snorkelling at so many of the beaches. We highly recommend this beautiful island!
Jodie L., Hawthorn, VIC, 10.5.15
- Very comfortable cottage for four people. Well stocked and clean. BBQ with outdoor table and chairs. And the outdoor shower was great. A stones throw from the beach. it was perfect for our party of three and would work well for four with the queen and two singles. The chairs, ottomans and loves seats pulled together made the other two beds. This was cramped for our teens when another family of three joined us for two nights. The area was quiet and convenient to all amenities one might need. We enjoyed out stay very much.
Karen C., Rimbey, AB, 9.29.15
- Hale Lanui is a lively, well equipped home. Our check-in was easy the property manager was very responsive. We are grateful that the bedrooms had recently had air conditioners installed. We were there during a heat wave and it would have been unbearable. It would be nice if the owners installed a unit in the downstairs living room. Even with all of the fans going and windows open it was extremely hot indoors. The beds and pillows were comfortable and bath and kitchens all very nice. Plenty of space for our party of 8. Just very hot this particular week!
Audra K., Dulles, VA, 9.8.15
- Leilani Hale is a charming home in a very convenient location. Very close to shops and beach access. The views are amazing and the sunsets are priceless! The house is very comfortable. You truly feel like your in your own personal tropical retreat! The property manager is very helpful and quick to respond. I highly recommend this home for a Kona getaway!
Owner direct, 8.24.15
- Pro's: Excellent customer service in booking and checking into Serenity Beachfront Cottage! Location, condition, cleanliness, parking - top notch. Had everything we needed for a wonderful stay. Cons: This property and neighbor share a vast beautiful yard leading to the beach. Small "fence" separates a small section between the homes. The moment we arrived we were stopped by the neighbor lady and instructed not to cross the "line" of her property. She made it clear that she doesn't like renters. Serenity Cottage is very close to her property (front doors line up, separated by this see-thru fence) On one occasion she was sitting on the floor in the doorway of her home silently glaring/staring at my 11 year old son through the fence. She made us feel like we were intruders, very unwelcomed. We were walking on eggshells for 9 days doing our best to be as quiet and unseen as possible. She has a LARGE black dog that barked - a lot. I HIGHLY recommend a better fence to separate the properties. As is, there is no privacy to her frequent staring and glaring looks. We made a point to stay at the beach/town and were not in the house a lot. Because of her we would not rent there again. As a side note, SHE crossed the "line" between the properties frequently.
Casey P., Richland, WA, 8.24.15
- This was an AWESOME trip. The house was very clean and beautiful. The sunsets every night were spectacular. I want to say the property manager was very helpful in showing us how everything worked, THANK YOU. I look forward to visiting this same house again and my friends do also. Thank you for making this a dream vacation. A++++++++.
Dawn D., Fillmore, CA, 8.21.15
- We had a very great time in the Bamboo villa which is very nice with all the things that you can need during your stay. And the view on the beach is just a gift every morning.
Aude B., LA Jolla, CA, 8.21.15
- We loved Azure Azul M212 at Wailea Beach Villas. Our booking team and our concierge helped us get ready and the welcome was amazing. The condo is superb and it was stocked with everything one could imagine to make it a great family vacation. We loved the view from the deck and used it morning and evening. Cooking in the kitchen and on the Viking grill was fantastic. We also appreciated that there were spices and other ingredients that one needs a bit of to make a meal great. Thank you very much for an incredible week! Allen Smith
Allen L S., Topsfield, MA, 8.20.15
- The place was very clean. The best views of the coast imaginable. It was extreamly hot and there was no relief until we left in our rental car. We had locked ourselves out of the room with all cell phones and rental emergency contact info locked inside, as we only literally stepped outside. BIG MISTAKE!! Not only did we not have any phone numbers to call but had to inconvenience our neighbors for well over an hour as they helped us research who we needed to contact. And when we finally made contact. Nobody could be reached so don't bother contacting the emergency number listed as they apparently only work mon thru fri 9-5. And A locksmith is impossible to find.
Billy N., Cobb, CA, 8.3.15
- Overall exceptional house and location. Beautifully furnished and fully fitted with appropriate dishes, utensils and glassware. Clean and well looked after. Only issue was Internet . It was offline more than on. Had to unplug and restart router / modem multiple times daily. Needs to be looked at.
David S., Mosman, NSW, 7.31.15
- Hale Napili was absolutely the right venue for our long-awaited 50th wedding anniversary celebration with our family, a gathering of 13 that included our 6 grandkids, ages 3-14. We knew this was the place when we first visited it 14 months earlier. The size and layout of the house fit us to a tee. We thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful setting, the pool, and the private cove along with many other beaches and sights on the island. As with any rental house, there are some things that aren't available or provided, but they were only minor and paled in comparison to what was there for us to enjoy. We would highly recommend this property to our friends, and in fact, we have some friends who have already inquired about it. Based on our week-long stay at Hale Napili, this is clearly a 5 star accommodation. The best part of our trip was making memories with our whole family!
Bruce B., Snohomish, WA, 7.30.15
- Portlock Paradise helped make our family reunion very memorable. It is an older home that accommodated 10 of us. The unit manager was very responsive to any questions we had. A wonderful basket of goodies welcomed us on arrival...THANK YOU VERY MUCH:) Looking out from this hillside home of 4 balconies impressed us right away...180 degrees view of ocean, coast, mountains, city of Hawaii Kai, and even passing clouds and rain. Spectacular. The house was clean. The kitchen had all the equipment we needed to prepare our meals. There were enough beds, futons, pull out couch, even a lounge chair big enough for our 6 year old grandson to sleep in. There were lots of towels. There is one unit AC, in the master BR, and ceiling fans in all the rooms. The house faced northwest, and received a lot of sun in the afternoon. The pool, ceiling fans, and the trade winds kept us very comfortable. We kept the windows and sliding glass doors open all the time letting the breezes through. There were lots of sitting areas for us to gather around and visit. The pool was a great plus for everyone. It was refreshing to come home from hiking up Koko Crater or going around the island and jump in. There were pool and beach amenities (boogey boards, noodles, beach chairs and towels) which we used. It was wonderful being together as a family again, in a comfortable home, in a very nice, quiet neighborhood far away from the crowds. One downer. The clothes washer had a foul odor from dampness and not being aired out. Mildew stains were visible. We ran several cycles with vinegar and cleaners until it was fit to use. Overall, we enjoyed our stay here in Hawaii Kai. We would definitely come again.
David B., Riverside, CA, 7.11.15
- This was an amazing home! The view is spectacular and my family did not want to leave! We hope to be able to return someday soon! I would highly recommend this!
Lisa K., Fresno, CA, 7.10.15
- Hale Moana was BEAUTIFUL! You can't beat the view. Our booking agent Jamie was very helpful in setting up our stay. The 2 bedroom 2 bath was perfect for our family and the home has plenty of room not to mention the beautiful lanai. We would love to visit again and would definitely recommend this place. Mahalo!
Jean K., Fresno, CA, 7.9.15
- We were a family group of 13, ages 6 to 75. It was fun for all of us! Plenty of space to be together or apart. Beautiful, unique home, well supplied with towels and beach towels. We enjoyed the walk down to the clean, clean pool and the almost private beach. Lovely!
Ronald T., Olympia, WA, 6.30.15
- We loved everything about our stay at Le Douce Ambiance! The house was clean and well supplied, and we appreciated that so many supplies were already available and did not have to be purchased - soaps and cleansers, sandwich and food wraps, teas, etc. Ms. Cahill was very responsive and helpful, and gave us a good overview of the house and local places to shop, swim, visit, etc. Of course, the house and its location are exquisite, and the luxury and beauty of such surroundings enhanced our experience many fold. To the Prinzes, thanks so much for allowing us to enjoy their beautiful home!
Patricia X., Chevy Chase, MD, 6.22.15
- Overall:3 The location of the home was great. 5 minutes from the beach & downtown, yet quiet neighborhood. The home itself was pretty good. Apparently, the maids that cleaned the house prior to our arrival loaded the outside garbages & did not take them to the street for pickup. We did call the handy-man & he took care of the garbage right away. We planned a BBQ only to find out that the propane had been left on & the bottles were empty. We had to exchange the bottle at Wal-mart. The Geckos were something to get used to running around the house, but no big deal. The kitchen/dining room area was overwhelmed with little white spiders/bugs everywhere. We kept ALL food in the fridge. Might be time for a fumigation. House was very spacious with a good floor plan. The pool could have been cleaner, but the kids did use it. Will we go back to Kona? DEFINITELY!! Will we stay at Hibiscus Hale? Probably not. Kona is an incredible place!! We truly enjoyed every minute we were there.
David F., Miles City, MT, 6.21.15
- I have rented homes all over the world and there are not enough words to describe why this was the BEST! Customer service, cleanliness, comfort, etc!! JD was amazing as well as the greeters at the house. The wifi could use a boost and better lighting in bathrooms but I am really stretching to make suggestions!!
Rosemary B., Gainsville, GA, 6.21.15
- The Hawailian Hiibiscus Home is terrific. The house is clean and beautiful. I love this house and so did my children and granddaughters. The service from the booking agent was great. I would recommend this rental to both family and friends. I loved everthing about this trip. The people are friendly- Captain Andy's dinner cruise was great, the, the Helicopter ride was beautiful, we enjoyed everything we did and we all hope to go again someday.
Linda S., Riverton, WY, 6.9.15
- The Waipoli Beach Resort exceeded our expectations. The condo was well furnished and exceptionally clean. The facilities (pool area) was superb. The grounds were fantastic. We would recommend this location to anyone
Arthur C. M., 6.2.15
- This house was perfect for our Hawaii vacation. Our host Shannon was extremely helpful from the beginning with her detailed instructions and recommended places and activities. The house was perfectly clean and fully equipped with necessary kitchen utensils. The front porch is perfect for a cup of coffee in the morning with great ocean view. We definitely rent this house again if we ever come back to Big Island, and would highly recommend it to a friend. There's plenty of snorkeling and beach equipment in the garage. Thank you Shannon for sharing your beautiful house.
Yung T., 5.31.15
- The Hawaiian Hibiscus home is well maintained and is ideally located within the Kiahuna Golf Village, a subdivision of quality homes in Poipu. The layout is perfect for a multi generational family such as ours, but would work just as well for two families. The booking was convenient and all terms and options were clear. We were kept up to date with our booking right up to departure. The house is in good condition for it's age and use, and the grounds are nicely mature giving it a nice family home feel that we liked. Our family particularly enjoyed the pool and deck and spent most of the time outdoors. We would love to visit again.
James A., Victoria, BC, 5.10.15
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Hale Lani Poipu! Our party was comprised of two families with a total of 8 people. There was plenty of space for our group. The home is very high quality, beautiful & clean. It was especially nice to have the four bathrooms to accommodate us all. The kitchen is both beautiful & functional with high quality appliances. Was nice to be able to prepare some meals at the house. We were also glad to have a washer & dryer on site. Much nicer to come home and not have all the laundry to catch up on after vacation! The only negative to our stay there was the early mowing of the golf greens right next door at 4:30-5:30 AM each day. Don't plan on sleeping in or at least make sure the windows are closed if you are a light sleeper. We would definitely book this rental again and recommend it to friends.
Bryan S., Kelso, WA, 4.16.15
- The unit at Regency 924 was terrific! It had everything my film needed to make vacationing easy with the comforts of home. The home was clean with the exception of the floors and dust on the ceiling fans. No biggie just wanted to bring to your attention. We always try to leave places we stay as good or better than we left it. We cleaned thoroughly before we left.
Cheri M., Draper, UT, 4.12.15
- We had a great time at Maui Sunset. We like Kihei anyway, and had never booked here before. We found the check-in process easy and the condo was as advertised. Washer/Dryer/Refrig/Stove all worked well. The kitchen had been upgraded with marble countertops. A/C in all rooms although we didn't use it much as there is a nice breeze when the sliding door and front door are open. Its close to the pool and shuffleboard court and the kids really enjoyed being able to walk out the porch onto the lawn. We would definitely consider this unit again!
Lester J., Escondido, CA, 4.9.15
- We nicknamed the house the Mansion. Perfect location very nice area. Kitchen was great for three women to work in. Had a few issues with the stove not working all the time. Debbie our manager was great tried to help us with all problems. The house was well stocked and very clean. If you don't like stairs it can be difficult. The pool was nice also hot tub. This is a good place for families that like to have a bit of privacy. All in all a wonderful holiday..
Schuler M., Qualicum Beach, BC, 3.31.15
- - Quality; owner apparently does not exactly know the definition of quality, otherwise the floors would be clean, batteries would be in the smoke detectors and enough supplies would be provided for the length of stay booked. - Customer service did not exist, tried to contact the owner by email to no avail. - Cleanliness - since floors are 100% tile, they need to be mopped clean. - I would not recommend to a friend. Would probably try and find something better. - Best part of the trip was that apparently the complex bug control was good, as didn't see any creepy crawling insects, which are quite common in this area. But then I doubt that is something the owner has to do, so there you have it!
David G., Olympia, WA, 3.26.15
- Clean, well laid out, very functional, lots of space in the house, on the lenai, below the house, and in the grass covered yard. Great view. Fun to be able to walk a few steps and be sitting on the beach. The 1.5 mile road along Anini beach is great to walk or bike. We would recommend to anyone.
John P., Ketchikan, AK, 3.24.15
- We enjoyed our stay at 118B The room was nice overall but the mattress is warn and should be replaced (not recommended for those with bad backs). The location is awesome (near the pool). The hotel is in a nice location and the grounds are beautiful. The pool and hot tub are very nice. One thing is that the beach has a lot of coral which can be hard on the feet. Apart from the uncomfortable mattress and miner maintenance issues (washer agitator broken, leaky shower in hall bathroom, which I am sure will be repaired since we reported them) it was a nice relaxing stay.
Michael S., North Pole, AK, 3.24.15
- The Honulani is still a great value for the money. We have book the house every year since 2009. This is the first year we found the house was not really ready for rental. The were lights out, the toilet in the main bath, at times would continue to run, the light switch in the mater bath would not always work (vanity). There was a missing blind in one of the rooms with no way of providing privacy. Of a lesser note... the out door furniture around the deck was showing signs of age. These are issues we noticed this year but we still think this is an awesome home in a great location. Oh... we think working through Garden Island Rentals is the pits and really appreciate working with Vacation Rental Agency. Thanks for another wonderful vacation. There were lots of whales.. turtles... dolphins... snorkeling and of course sun.
Donald L., Vancouver, WA, 3.22.15
- This was one of the most amazing beach houses we have stayed at. Only suggestion would be to have a throw to put over the white couches. I covered them so the kids wouldn't get them dirty. It was extremely well equipped with everything you need for the beach. Steven was wonderful. I would definatly rent it again.
Valerie M., Mesa, AZ, 3.21.15
- Our family of seven adults had a great stay at Endless Horizon. The house & views are even more spectacular in person. We enjoyed the outdoor patio & grill for all of our meals. We spent many hrs on the back patio whale watching & enjoying the awesome sunsets. The pool & spa were also great: enjoyed the spa mornings thru evenings / due to many cool & overcast days the pool was used less (beautiful pool - perfect size & depth with an cool infinity wall). This house has a great sound system that we used everyday - hooking up to Pandora. We didn't bother watching TV - there was so much beauty outdoors. The landscaping is just fantastic & maintained very well. The house interior is perfect: beautiful kitchen & living room, all four bedrooms & baths were great. Loved the way the back sliding doors opened wide to make the indoors & outdoors one giant living space. Thank you JD for answering all my questions on this house prior to our stay - and assisting with finding a great shuttle back to the airport for one our family members that had to leave early. Eric (property manager) - Thank You - you were also fantastic to work with: answered all of our questions, followed up promptly and ensured we had no open questions. We would not hesitate to stay at this house again - everything was outstanding.
Janice P., Wrightstown, NJ, 3.18.15
- If I had known what I was getting in to I wouldn't have rented it. it was advertised as having a dish washer which it didn't. it was closed up and needed aired out when we got there, the smell was pretty strong. After a few days we realized we were directly over the trash dump when the trash collector pulled up outside our window. That explained all the flies.
Gary Y., Barberton, OH, 2.26.15
- I enjoyed my stay at this house so much. The best vacation I have ever had. The house was gorgeous. Beautiful kitchen. And having the pool was the best part. Milton was fabulous and in general the service people so helpful and friendly. Would recommend highly.
Cheryl S., Grayland, WA, 2.24.15
- We had an amazing time at Kaulana Naue. The view and home is breathtaking. We had plenty of room and loved the time we could spend together as a family. There were a couple of minor problems with bathrooms. The temperature in the shower of one was only scalding hot and wouldn't adjust and in the other the drain was slow. Another bathroom had ants. However, the beds were comfortable, we had plenty of beach towels and beach toys. The North shore was beautiful and we did a couple of hikes as well as play on the beach just outside the back door. We would come again and recommend this wonderful home to anyone thinking of going to Kauai. Thank you for the experience.
Missy P., Cottonwood Heights, UT, 2.23.15
- We highly recommend the Maui Sunset. We paid more to get 518A which is a very well equiped 2 bedroom unit facing the water with a great ocean view.
Carl J., 2.23.15
- What an exquisite five weeks we just had at Hale Nalu! The home is even more lovely than the pictures show and, despite the close proximity of neighboring houses, one has a sense of privacy at Hale Nalu, due to the perfect placement of the house on the lot, the lovely landscaping, and the constant, relaxing, sound of the surf. Our rental was managed smoothly and well, the house itself was beautifully clean and easily maintainable, while being well-equipped for a relaxing vacation home. The layout of the home itself is very pleasing and spacious, with plenty of room for six of us to mingle together or to seek a quiet corner to read a bit. And, of course, having Baby Beach right next door was perfect. We found the kitchen to be satisfactorily equipped, and all the appliances were up to date, well chosen, and quiet. At first, the washer and dryer in the kitchen seemed a bit odd, but it didn't take us long to appreciate it. We saw monk seals and sea turtles on Baby Beach, and dolphins and lots and lots of whales right from the deck, and enjoyed nearly perfect weather the entire time. There were lovely rainbows sometimes, and clear skies made for incredible starry nights. On the rare occasions when the wind picked up, we were grateful for the hoses at the house to rinse the salt spray off the windows (the surf is THAT close!). Snorkeling is not bad right off the beach there, or down at the nearby Poipu public beach. And, the Kukui'ula shopping center is a short walk for those who want lunch out, or ice cream, or just a little shopping, and Old Town Koloa is just a five minute drive away, and had enough shopping to take care of most of our grocery needs. It's hard to imagine a more perfect retreat for family and friends to relax together and enjoy beautiful Kauai. I would recommend Hale Nalu to anyone, and I hope my family and I can visit it again someday.
Robin R., Arlington, VA, 2.22.15
- Beautiful spot and lovely grounds. Unit was in terrible need of repair. Paint peeling and all marked up, rust in bathrooms and kitchen cabinets falling apart. Carpet on balcony all torn up and furniture extremely outdated and dirty. Place was filthy, bugs, bedding and towels worn out and would never stay there again.
Duayne B., Coarsegold, CA, 2.21.15
- We stayed in June with our Son, daughter in law and two toddlers. From the first enquiry Ryan was helpful, informative and a fantastic source of information about his condo and the resort and its facilities. We arrived and were warmly greeted by Chris and Blane who were wonderful hosts in showing us the workings of the superbly fitted apartment. They were also readily available throughout our stay. There is no way to describe how fantastic the views are from this condo, all the images are totally true to life and more. It is kitted out with absolutely everything you will need. We especially enjoyed the beach chairs, lilos, BBQ facilities and the open living from the living to room to the large lanai to enjoy the sun and relax on. We hope to return to Ko Olina and Ryans condo as Ko olina is truly the best place to go after a fun busy stay in Waikiki. The resort has lots of food outlets, a favorite was the Monkey Pod Kitchen awesome food, live music and great service. We also enjoyed the short walks along the lagoons to the other hotels. Thank you all for a wonderful stay we hope to come again one day!
Kathleen G., 2.19.15
- Great venue, all family members together...all the ingredients for a memorable family event! It was a great vacation for our family with college age kids. Things that made our family vacation great...one, the whole facility including Ryan & Darlene's place is just fantastic. The unit itself (all appliances high end) and the view is just fantastic...we cannot say enough about the view! Two, add excellent service by Ryan, Blaine, & Eric and it makes it a first class event/venue! Three, listen to the advice Ryan gives regarding places to visit and eat...we hit most, if not all of them, and if we would have stayed longer, we would have gone back again. We were there a week and could not hit all the great sites recommended by Ryan...but the ones we went to, we would definitely go back again in a heartbeat.
Royce K., 2.19.15
- Excellent , well maintained.superb panoramic ocean veiw front front lobby of apartment and golf coirse abd mountains from bed room. My kids loved it. It was the best vacation due to nice staying place. Close to all restaurants and shopping area.very clean property inside and outside and helpful staff.kids loved the lagoons all 7 days
Ankur P., 2.19.15
- Beach Villa 1404, was a great penthouse it meet all our expectations. The penthouse including all the grounds were tidy, clean and relaxing. We also felt relaxed that it was a safe place for our kids to enjoy the calm waters and run free without us having to watch them all the time. We loved sitting on the deck watching the sun go down, another great place to watch the sunset was near the pool bar having an afternoon cocktail. The Penthouse had all modern appliances, it was great to have the choice to eat out or eat in. The Kids loved the Wii Computer games and the beach box full of beach and surf gear. We also loved that it was only 45 mins away from Honolulu, so we could jump in the car to see things, but we were always happy to be back to the serenity of Ko Olina. I would stay at Ko Olina over Wakiki anytime. The Manger Ryan is real friendly and seems to really care on how your stay was in the Penthouse. Ryan's communication was clear and consistent. We would def stay there again :-) Thanks for a great stay :-)
Lisa S., 2.19.15
- Best ocean front resort on the island! Beautiful sunsets and beach - this is what Hawaii is all about. Easy access to golf, restaurants, shopping, and sight seeing. This penthouse villa is luxury at its finest.
Gayle S., 2.19.15
- The staff at Ko Olina that work with Ryan, the "flying' Hawaiian", made this experience an incredible one. Probably the nicest place I've ever stayed at. I think they really want you to have that "Wow" experience once you arrive, because I certainly did. Because the balcony doors slide into the walls, when I emerged from the bedroom in the morning and looked out- I thought for a second I was on a cruise ship, because all I saw was ocean and sky from the window. Wow! When you're on the balcony looking down below, you oversee the quiet pool, as well as the Villa lagoons. And because it's on the 14th floor it's very quiet. I stayed with my wife and young child, and it was awesome. We went to the local Costco (about 10 minutes away), stocked up on food, and had breakfast every morning, and occasionally dinner. Sunsets were perfect- we'd watch the sun slowly set from the balcony. Top notch kitchen- had cooking utensils, pots, pans, cups, coffee maker, plates- everything you needed. My son slept in his portable crib, and we slept in what I think was a tempurpedic bed- heavenly, especially after a tiring day of swimming and hanging out on the beach! Everything we needed was already here (tucked away nicely in the closet or trunk): beach towels, a pack and play, a high chair, extra blankets, pillows, snorkeling gear, beach toys for the kids, beach chairs). Again- a "Wow" experience!
Yee D., 2.19.15
- Perfect vacation. Club Thrive is the new fitness program which is complimentary. No need to go to a special spa resort. It's all here. Amazing views, rooms, and all amenities. 2 swimming pools for families & a quiet serenity pool for adults.
John D., 2.19.15
- The condo is bliss. High up on the 14th floor, the penthouse is well stocked with everything you could need, including some spices and other accoutrements. Funnily enough, the only thing missing was a can opener, but somehow we survived. The bed is incredibly comfortable!! Usually I miss my bed when I travel, but the bed, pillows, and duvet were just perfect. The view from the living room/kitchen is stunning. The sliding doors basically open an entire wall of the condo to an astounding 180 degree ocean view. From that high up, the only noise you hear is that of the ocean and no one else can see into your unit. You can't even hear neighbors above you or next to you at all, much unlike a hotel. With semi private elevators, you never wait long. The pool! Oh, the pool! We loved spending an entire day or two at the pool/hot tub. Soft music surrounds the pool covered by Palm trees. There's a bar nearby, a pool for toddlers with sandy beach entrance, a 3-5 foot pool for kids, and a larger, lap pool in the quiet area. With the expansive layout, multiple pools and spas, it was never crowded. Likewise the lagoon wasn't crowded, especially compared to the one used by the Aulani. We walked to the Aulani for a dinner and while the pools look fun, you can't even see the ocean if you try. And people everywhere. And the sounds of birds are piped in over speakers. I'm SO glad we didn't stay at the Aulani. This place had real-life birds, no crowds, and total luxury and comfort. Did I mention bliss? The Wii and Netflix were a lifesaver in the evenings with the kids. Washer and dryer were so good to have on hand. You'll have everything you need. The owner, Ryan, aka the Flying Hawaiian, was so pleasant to deal with when booking the room, and payment methods were easy when compared to other villas I looked at. Very communicative throughout the process, he even called the day we checked in to make sure we had everything we needed and were happy. That started the trip off on the right note. I can't recommend this condo highly enough. We leave the day after tomorrow, but I know I will absolutely return and stay in the exact same place. Absolute bliss.
Tiffany B., 2.19.15
- Hibiscus Hale was everything we thought it would be and more. The property, home, and pool are fabulous, with a fantastic sunset every evening. The home is centrally located in town. The beds were very comfortable. We did have to make a few repairs ourselves, as one of the ceiling fans was missing a screw, resulting in a screeching noise when the fan was turned on. The balcony sliding door would not lock properly until we screwed down the latching mechanism. There was a small problem with the home on the first day, and we had to stay at a hotel, which was paid for by the home owner.
Greg A., Victoria, BC, 2.10.15
- The "Kalapana" was exactly as advertised. A great layout, in a very private and quiet area, with great ocean views and all the amenities one could require. You may want to bring your own binoculars to take advantage of the numerous whale sightings available off the Lanai. Finally, the property manager was extremely helpful and accessible and her attention to detail was clearly evident. We would definitely rent here again.
Tim D., Clarksburg, ON, 2.2.15
- Love the location and complex. Exercise room was less than inspiring and this suite which has a very nice layout was just a little "tired"-torn carpet on the lanai, older appliances-stove especially and so on. As a base to explore the island this is a good choice.and will rent from you again. Service was good and friendly desk staff made the stay more enjoyable. Many thanks, Bill Sainsbury, Victoria, B.C.
William S., Saanichton, BC, 1.29.15
- Our stay in 241 was GREAT. The unit was more than we expected. The views were great. The only item to be improved is to add more plates and glasses. Would recommend to anyone. Louis was great, very helpful. Bob & Gigi St. Louis
Robert H., St. Louis, MO, 1.25.15
- Good things: view, pool and location are great Bad things: has insect and critter problem and house interior and appliances are dated. The worry about the insects (cockroaches included) made us leave early despite already paying fully upfront. Would not book again for that reason
Ken F., 1.25.15
- First off, even though all communications from VRA indicated we would be staying in unit a-206, we were given unit b-202 not a-206. The customer service of the booking agent was great, really one of the only enjoyable parts of my experience with this rental. When we arrived at the building we informed by the person on the courtesy phone that our unit was b-202. Surprise. We obtained our key and were immediately confronted by the security guard demanding to know if I replaced the lock box. I informed him that I had, he said "well one is still missing". I fail to see how that is my concern. As we then attempted to proceed to our unit he barked at us to "whoa, hold on, wait a minute!". I don't even remember what he was demanding us, I was tired. We had been traveling for 16 hours by this point. I didn't need that nor did I appreciate his tone. Thank you for the "warm" welcome to Maui. The unit was dank and dusty and smelled overwhelming of fake flower carpet freshener. The sheets were old and worn and really used looking. I looked for a better set and found the next set was so full of holes it was like cheesecloth. Seriously. I would love to say I'm exaggerating. I did find a set that looked reasonable. The pillows were stained. Long and short of it was we were so uncomfortable with the idea of sleeping in that bed that we slept on the fold out for the whole trip. The knives were so dull that cutting anything was next to useless. The pans were just barely functional. The dishes were all covered in some type of film. We ate out mostly to avoid having to cook there, which defeated the point of our getting a rental with a kitchen. I refused to walk on the carpet in bare feet, one pair of my shoes thus became dedicated indoor shoes. The unit is so close to south Kihei road that all we got to hear was cars and sirens, not waves or the breeze. The knob came off of the shower so we couldn't turn it on. My boyfriend fixed it later with a tool from his leatherman. The towels were stained. White towels covered in stains, why would you put those out?!? Really?!? There was really nothing in the way of beach equipment or toys available for our use. A couple of slightly ripped grass mats, a broken foam booggie board and a pair of flippers. That being said I bought a lovely beach umbrella for us to use during our stay and left it in the unit. Maybe the next person with the unfortunate luck of getting this unit will at least have that. The grounds of the Maui Sunset are very nice and well tended. The pool is clean with ample lounging chairs. My overall satisfaction with the unit? So very, very unsatisfied. Especially for the price of nearly $280.00 per night CAD. I will never book this rental again. I will actively dissuade any friends or family from it. We will absolutely return to Maui, but certainly not to unit b-202 at the Maui Sunset. Based on our experience with this trip we will most likely stay at a hotel. The best part of our trip? So very sadly, going home...
Jennifer S., 1.18.15
- Kaulana Naue is an outstanding house on an extraordinarily beautiful beach. The house is spacious and modern, with four full bedrooms plus a guest area with a fifth bedroom. The views from the front deck and beach are spectacular. On some days the surf can be too rough to swim in, but we swam most days (staying near the shore) and there is actually a lot of coral and marine life just 20 feet off the beach. We stayed there in January, when--frankly--most of the famous "snorkeling" beaches (e.g., nearby Tunnels) were too rough and stirred up to swim at or snorkel at, and we found the beach right in front of the house the best and most rewarding choice. Obviously this will change by season. Keep in mind it is a 15 minute drive from the town of Hanalei. Overall, a fabulous property.
Andrew S., New York, NY, 1.17.15
- Hawaiian Beach Rentals was fantastic to deal with throughout the rental process, and our on-site representative Eric was attentive, and responsive to all questions and concerns. The "Endless Horizon" home is situated on a beautiful setting, and is well constructed. However, the property is aging without attention to routine maintenance; appliances are worn and noisy, landscape lighting does not work, paper temporary blind in the master bathroom are cheap and the outdoor kitchen is a mess. The home includes many amenities, but items like the linens and kitchenware are sub-par for a property of this level. I highly recommend the property for the view, but personally would not rent again due to the overall condition and amenities.
Kevin P., Peoria, AZ, 1.13.15
- This is the second year we have stayed at Hana Hou Hale. It is a wonderful family house and has all of the amenities we need. It is a very comfortable house and is the perfect layout for our large family. I only have one complaint and that is: The pillows on the living area couch leak feathers. In addition to being unsightly, the feathers stick you in the back and are uncomfortable. I know that down is considered to be luxurious but it is inappropriate in this setting. Please replace the pillows and/or the couch and it will be the perfect house!
Claire H., Bainbridge Island, WA, 1.12.15
- Unit 323B at Maui Sunset is absolutely the best view in the complex. The unit is spacious and was clean. That being said, the accommodations are dismal. Beds are old and lumpy. The linens are threadbare and there were not even enough to supply our group. (3 wash clothes) Pillows were like slabs of cotton and there were not enough blankets for all the beds. Kitchen is adequately supplied but with cheap, cheap dishes and utensils. The grounds are beautiful and the pool and public areas very nice. It is a shame that you cannot swim on the beach which is right in front. The office is not very helpful. All and all I would go back to Maui Sunset but I would check out other units. I did not feel like I got a true picture from the booking agent.
Cornelia W., 1.7.15
- Great location! Right across from Kamaloe lll beach. Great amenities in the apartment we BQQ'D most nights!
Nicole S., North Van Couver, BC, 1.7.15
- Excellent location, and facilities other than the sofa bed. The sofa bed was not usable. The rental agent found a replacement and provided extra pillows. Thank you. The condo was very clean and in great condition. A set of decent knives and a broom were the only things we needed. It was a short drive to the beaches where we enjoyed surfing/paddle boarding almost daily. We would recommend this condo but would also suggest that if cost is an concern, less expensive condos were available if you have the time/resources to find them.
Kelly H., Ottawa, ON, 1.4.15
- This was a great stay for us. We had stayed at the Mana Kai 2 previous times, so we knew it was nice. The unit was great, nicely appointed and decorated, not super fancy but perfect for us. Booking was insanely easy, did it by email and never even actually talked to the agent. Mostly because I was booking airfare and making changes on the go to accommodate our schedule and flights. Overall an awesome trip for us, kids first time in Hawaii (teens) and they said it was one of our best trips. The beach access and facilities are great. Next time we go, we will try to get this same unit if we choose to stay at the mana Kai.
Jeff C., 1.1.15
- Good stuff: We loved the unit. Good views (both mountains!), quiet, perfect temperature with the cross breezes. Bed, pull out couch and day bed were all comfortable. All appliances/electronics worked well. Easy to keep clean (tile floors). Balcony is a great place to end each day. Lots of towels/linen available. Beach chairs and boogie boards available in the closet. The Maui Sunset has high quality communal BBQ's which is a brilliant idea. Meet/share a drink with lots of new friends as you cook up your fresh fish and veggies! Could be better: 2nd bathroom is very small (can't do anything about this but just a heads up to renters). Don't really need the love seat (it makes the unit a bit too cramped). Need a new clothes iron (I think the one in the unit is from the 60's). Booking was very easy. Jody L. was super-professional. Would definitely return to the same place and/or recommend to a friend. Maui rocks!
Bob M., Arnprior, ON, 12.31.14
- The house is beautiful, well furnished and roomy for my adult family of 9. The views were beautiful and the amenities also quite nice. we enjoyed our visit to Maui and the stay at the house very much. The beaches are terrific, the diving, snorkeling and the Road to Hana exceptional. We really enjoyed every day. I would like to see written instructions for heating the spa because without written instructions I found that there were times despite doing what the agent had verbally told me to do, the spa didnt warm up. Also another coffee maker would be helpful. Once coffee maker for 9 people isn't enough. Otherwise the kitchen was well equipped. I do have a few complaints though. On the day we arrived, a cement mixer was next door and the noise was so bad that the entire first day we could not use the pool or spa for the noise outside. The cement mixer was there until 9pm! That gave us a bad start to the vacation. Also the ice maker never worked in the refrigerator. We had to buy ice. We notified our property manager Debbie but it could not be fixed the entire week we were there. Also the air conditioning didn't work on the one half of the house. When a person came out finally to fix it, he found that the breaker was on off but he couldn't find the breaker box for quite awhile. The heat in one master bedroom for 3 nights was terrible. I am requesting some compensation for these issues when the security check is returned. We kept the house in excellent shape and clean because we too rent our beach house in North Carolina and respect the houses we rent when on vacation. thank you Anna Story
Anna S., Durham, NC, 11.23.14
- A lovely big house which accommodated our party of 8 adults and 4 children (aged 1 to 4 years). Everyone loved the large open kitchen area, external deck with plenty of seating and BBQ. The beach and pool are very close, which the children made use of every day. There were childrens pool toys available at the property and the pool area has plenty of seats plus outdoor toilets. A good shopping centre is within easy walking distance, with a great caf and supermarket. We would recommend this property to any large family groups. We stayed in late Oct 2014 Tony and Bev (New Zealand)
Beverley B., Auckland, 11.19.14
- The Aloha Villas has my highest recommendation. I am done with hotels after my stay at the Seahorse Villa. It is a first class place inside - clean and comfortable - from the quality of the appliances to the artwork on the walls. Location was perfect - supermarket 100 meters to the east and the beach 20 meters to the west. Unbelievable sunsets every night right from the balcony. I was travelling with my Japanese wife and her family. We all had an amazing time. Will definitely be back!
Charles E., Staten Island, NY, 11.10.14
- We had an absolutely terrific time at the Ko Olina Beach Villa 14th Floor Penthouse. It covered all our wants and having Disney next door for the added perks and Car Rental was great. The view was unbeatable and lots of gorgeous sunset photos were taken. Snorkelling in the lagoon with all the fish and turtles was great. The unit was extremely clean, neat and tidy. Would love to go back and will most definitely refer to friends. Things have definitely changed in Honolulu over the past 38 years but most of them good!!! The traffic is a killer though.
Sandy A., Ponoka, AB, 11.1.14
- Overall OK and WiFi excellent!! Customer service ok but no reply to direct email query Was clean enough but lots of ants that got into food. I didn't appreciate expired meat in fridge. Rental ok but probably would not book here again. Beach was not as clean as others on Maui. I also did not appreciate being requested to wash the linen when no laundry liquid was provided. I did however purchase same and washed all sheets and towels that we used. We did not use the dishwasher after one use as the drain appeared to be blocked and water ended up all over the bench. Otherwise our visit was fine, the accommodation adequate for our needs and handy for all the places we visited.
Kathryn S., Palmerston North, MWT, 10.26.14
- I wish the description would have included that there really isn't a third bedroom - it is part of the living room. The condo was "mostly" clean. The bathroom with the tub was very dirty around the tub and shower door. We did find some minor things that needed fixed and the repairman was there the next day! That was great. None of the ceiling fans would work on High. Is that to control the electricity? We were accommodated for a late checkout (very appreciated!). We had a wonderful reunion and the condo fit our needs. I would recommend the rental to friends.
Janis H., 10.21.14
- My husband and I rented Endless Horizon and we invited some extended family members to come stay. We had the most amazing time and nobody wanted to leave. The house met all expectations and then some! It is a beautiful house, beautiful views, privacy, 4 suites so eveyone had their own bathroom, warm pool, everyting you need in the kitchen to cook with, close drive to any store, high end everything. We like to stay at nice hotels but this beats any over crowded hotel - very relaxing! The staff at Hawaiian Beach Rentals was exceptional and got back to us promptly with any questions we had. I will use them again and we will definantly rent Endless Horizon again if available!
Christine L., San Jose, CA, 10.20.14
- We thoroughly enjoyed our week at A Place in Hawaiian Paradise. The property manager met us upon arrival to walk through the home and responded to any request we had. We were impressed by the amenities of the home from kitchen items to beach items. The proximity to the beach was fabulous and we couldn't have asked for more. The home offers a number of places to relax and enjoy the weather and beach and it is conveniently located to everything we wanted to do. The best part as our kids and grand kids agreed was the beach!!! We would highly recommend this home for families and couples. Nanci B.
Nanci B., Phoenix, AZ, 10.19.14
- This house was the best !!! We rented it for my 50th Birthday and it was perfect !! Great location and the best view...It was just like the pictures but so much better in person !! House was awesome and is great for entertaining !!! Would for sure rent it again !!!
Wendi W., Lampasas, TX, 10.17.14
- Clean well managed facility with a well stocked kitchen and knives that were actually sharp! A first for me! I was very satisfied with the overall experience and would recommend the rental especially for people with families. My husband and I especially enjoyed walking around the area the fresh air.
Cynthia S., 10.12.14
- A Place in Hawaiian Paradise was everything we had hoped for. We had a large family vacation there and the location and house could not have been better. The condition of the house was clean and basically perfect. It had EVERYTHING we needed. The house manager Steven was amazing and was always available when needed! We would definitely stay at this house again!!!!! 5+ stars!!!!!!!
Julie N., Valencia, CA, 9.29.14
- The booking of this place was easy to do online and quick. I got my instructions and ck in information in my email. Got to the condo, and entered with ease. Place was clean and comfortable. Nice view of the ocean. The drawback and only thing was...... i had to purchase toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, and laundry soap. I left all of what i purchased.....for the next visitors. L. Weller
Lynell W., Moreno Vally, CA, 9.24.14
- The condo was an amazing place to stay! We had views you could only wish for and a beautiful and comfortable place to stay. Amy, our agent, was wonderful to work with and made sure we were totally satisfied with our stay. The condo was immaculate and the grounds of Waipouli Resort are lovely. We were able to relax and have the time of our lives! We would highly recommend this unit as well as Hawaiian Beach rentals for your stay in Kauai. We had a wonderful time and are hoping to return in the near future.
Jackie T., Dalton, OH, 9.22.14
- Fabulous place to stay for a large group! We stayed with a group of 14 for a week. There was plenty of room to accommodate all of us. There were toys and games for the kids and the adults as well. The master bedroom was enormous and the rock shower amazing. Our group spent a lot of time at the pool and the cove. Make sure you take a kayak over to the next cove and swim with the giant turtles! Amazing adventure!We will definitely come back! Karen Dazalla, Rialto, CA.
Karen D., Rialto, CA, 9.15.14
- View is amazing. Well stocked condo. Needs updated nicer linens. Patio furniture is falling apart and screens on the lanali also need repairs. There was a problem with the sink and the toilet was unusable for a few hours while a plumber was on site. Great service, would come back for the killer views from the lanai.
Amy W., 9.5.14
- the perfect place for the perfect vacation
John W., Franklin lakes, NJ, 9.1.14
- The view was spectacular. The rooms were OK. The kitchen was poorly stocked, the curtains in the second bedroom and living area were dirty and torn. The shower in the second bathroom did not work properly and the freezer door was frozen which only allowed us to open it half way. The resort was lovely and well kept. The concierge service was good and offered a million activities.
Deborah W., 8.29.14
- 1 The place is lovely and well decorated with updates. The site is well stocked and we were pleasantly pleased. Our biggest dissapoinment was the air condition not working, and the inability to get it working. Moving to a site that was ok but not as well updated and spacious as the first site. The other dissapoinment was learning that the management company knew it was not working and even though a part was ordered prior to our arrival, but knew that the wrong part was sent. Alternative arrangements were not made to accommodate us , as well as not telling us upon arrival that this situation existed.
William and Carol S., 8.28.14
- Aloha!!!! This property is BEAUTIFUL..... Pictures really doesn't do this place justice. We booked our stay here in December 2013, getting ready for our honeymoon trip with 3 other couples. Our stay was from August 10-August 17th. Weather seems to remain the same through our stay here in Maui, it was around high 80's. Checking in was a breeze... Eric was our agent who met with us at the property, when we landed at OGG airport we had a message from him to call him when we were on our way. Eric was already at the property when we arrived. He gave us a tour on the house, and the how-to's for some of the high tech buttons. Appreciate that very much!!! First thing you will see when you arrive is the gorgeous house, pool was used everyday. The house had everything you would need from kitchen household items, restroom items, towels are there for showers, and extra towels for pool side. No need to pack too much clothes, there was a washer and dryer provided. More room in your luggage to take home souvenirs. It was hard to leave the house after staying there for a week, but we all must go back to reality. Thank you for the opportunity to have vacationed in a gorgeous home. Eric... Thanks for being there whenever we called!!! Hawaiian beach rentals agents.. Thank you for a beautiful stay for our honeymoon, and the welcome basket. Callera Party
Dennis C., Bellflower, CA, 8.25.14
- We truly enjoyed every moment of our stay at Hale Andalusia in Kauai! Breath taking views and comfortable rooms. Even with two hurricanes barreling down on us, we still had an awesome time. The only thing keeping us from giving it a perfect 5, is the timer on the only AC in the house, and the living room furniture was not the most comfortable. But that hammock is heaven!
Catie M., Fairfax, VA, 8.25.14
- Great condo for our family vacation. My only big issue was that we were supposed to check in at 3:00. We had requested an early check in (since our plane arrived at 9:30 & we had been up since 4:00am our time). I was told they would do the best they could (which is all I ask for). However, after killing time and arriving at 3:15 with two exhausted kids, the cleaning staff was not finished, and told me they would be done in a half hour. Alright, we took off and killed another 45 minute. When we got back, the staff was still finishing up. I don't know it this is the norm, but it was not appreciated. Other than that, the condo, pool, facility was very nice. I highly recommend it for your family vacation.
Richard R., Ben Lomond, CA, 8.21.14
- The house was very clean and spacious and looked as I expected it to from the photos. The kitchen and bathroom need updating, but we know this from the photos already. The house had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. There were plenty of bath towels and beach towels which was great for a family with children. The kitchen was well stocked with plates and utensils as well as lots of condiments. The sea view was amazing - we spent a long time watching the turtles, surfers and local fishermen from the garden. The pool and garden were very well maintained. There were a few small niggles but nothing to bother the agent with whilst we were there, but worth mentioning so it can be fixed for another visitor. The insect mesh was coming away from the frame on the front door which meant if the door was fully open insects could come in. It would have been nice if the ocean lights in the garden worked. There were very big cobwebs and spiders on the decking outside the master bedroom and on the porch outside the house, it looked like they had been there some time. The customer service was great, we were able to get hold of the local contact when we needed to, directions and information prior to our stay was timely. Overall, we were very pleased and had a lovely week in Honulani.
Anita E., Ashtead, 8.20.14
- . The house is amazing, so much room, large gourmet kitchen, living room, roomy bedrooms with lots of closet space and the patio with a beautiful view, pool and spa. The outside is amazing, the patio is huge and there is are three other lanais to stay out of the sun if needed along with a bar, grill and an outdoor kitchen. The pool, what can I say, you tell people and you show them pictures and it all looks beautiful but there are no words to describe the beauty of the blue tile pool flowing into the sea. You have to see it yourself to understand just how amazing it is. I highly recommend Endless Horizon, it is truly paradise and you will not be sorry. The concierge met us at he house and was terrific in helping us when we thought we might get stranded by hurricanes and made arrangements to stay in the house if necessary ( it wasn't but it was nice to have such cooperation from the rental agent and the owner). We had a private chef come in one night and he loved the kitchens. Perfect night to have dinner for six served to us outside on the patio at sunset (with no cleanup required).
Mary S., Miamisburg, OH, 8.19.14
- The overall quality of the "Pu'u Poa 308." The condition and cleanliness of the rental Your overall satisfaction with your rental. Would you book the rental again and or recommend the rental to a friend? Pu'u Poa #308 is such a special place. It is clear to me that the owner of the condo loves this place and has taken such pride in making it special for all who are lucky enough to stay in their Kauain Oasis. It is so artfully decorated and well-appointed I would go so far is to say that it is the best rental property we have ever stayed in and we have stayed in many rental properties. There was NOTHING that was not thought of, every detail was considered. From the comfortable, but absolutely beautiful dcor to the detail that was put into providing everything a renter would need to have an amazing vacation. Need to wash your clothes check, beautiful front loader washer/dryer; need to cook a meal check, everything you could ever need (including the plastic ware to store your leftovers); need to find a restaurant or wonder what fish you just saw snorkeling check, vacation guide books and coffee table books galore covering every topic that could be covered regarding the island; need to connect to the internet check, seamless wireless connection; need to print something check, access to the printer (what!); need to go to the beach check, beach towels, sand toys, snorkels/fins, chairs, beach mats, even extra sunscreen and bug spray (just in case you run out!); have a rainy day check, books, novels, nice theater size TV and oh did I mention the view that you can stare at for hours and never get board (need a close up, they even thought of binoculars); need to get a great night's sleep check, mattresses and bed linens are lovely and if you need extras, you guested it just check the closet; need to write your children's name on waterproof cameras so you don't get them mixed up you guessed it CHECK they even had a sharpie! I think you get the idea this place is an amazing and all rental property owners should take a page from this lovely couple's book. Pu-u Poa #308 should not even be called a rental it should be called a home away from home! Loved it! Yes I would rent this property again I don't think our family could stay anywhere else on the island! We were spoiled! And yes I would definitely recommend this rental to family and friends! The level of customer service you received from your booking agent. Amazing! Amy Jackson was incredible to work with and made this amazing rental possible by being persistent! She called me 2 seconds after I hit the send button on my request and then doggedly tracked down this rental. She listened to everything I wanted and needed and gave me everything and more! I cannot say enough about how happy I was working with her! Thank you! What was the best part of your trip? Just feeling so spoiled and taken care of. We were not in a resort but I felt that level of care. It was truly a special memory for our family Amy and Pu'u Poa #308 were such a big part of that! Thank you!
Alison K., 8.17.14
- Maui Sunset is an amazing resort, we had a wonderful time. But 223B was not what we were used to at the Maui Sunset. The furniture was dirty, the carpet was dirty, one of the chairs were broken, the bed in the master bedroom was hard as a rock and there are ants everywhere in the kitchen and baths. The owner of this condo needs to redo a lot of it before taking anyone elses money.
Annette W., 8.17.14
101 - 200 of 908
Hawaii vacation reviews